Chapter 14: Doctor, Doctor

A/n yo! Sup dudes and dudettes?!

I made a couple of changes on the last chapter, like instead of the Asian Delights being near the carnival I decided it should be only near at a county fair.

I thought more people will come since the county fair only comes once a year and stays for about 5 weeks. Well at least that's how it is at our country.

Forgive this ducky chapter (yes it's supposed to be spelled that way) because I was in a bad mood while writing this.

The frigging power went out and it kept being deleted and all.

Basically wattpad hates me. But believe me the feeling is mutual (not)

Well, that's all I needed to say.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 14: Doctor, Doctor

Jack

"Yeah not happening." I told Emma as she beg for me to drive her to the county fair. Can't she do it herself? She already knows how to drive so why don't she do it?

"Oh come on Jackson, I know you also want to go. Quit acting like a kid." She said annoyed. I just went there. Why the heck does she want me to go back?

"You'll only get me in trouble if I drive you there!" I glared. "Like that one time I drove you to your friend's house. I got grounded for two weeks because of that."

"That's because you left me there." She crossed her arms. "Then what do you suppose I should've done? Sit on the car and be bored to death?" I argued.

We're here in my room while mom's outside that's why she can't hear us arguing.

I was peacefully enjoying my dreamland when she barged in and started bugging me. What is wrong with her?!

"You could stay at the fair or at one of the restaurants this time, you'll never be bored." She said. That does sound kinda fun.

"Fine." I said. Before she could thank me I cut her off. "Five bucks."

She rolled her eyes and took out some money and before she could hand it I cut her off again. "I changed my mind. Give me ten or I'll tell mom your little secret." I smirked. She groaned and added 5 bucks then gave it to me.

I just chuckled. I wonder what little secret I was talking about?

Haha oh well, she'll never know I don't know what she did that time.

"So, what time do we go?" I asked. She just rolled her eyes. "Um, now? Why do you think I even bothered waking you up?" She said.

"I don't know, maybe you still have to shower for an hour and choose your clothes for 2 hours an-"

"I already bathe, I'm all dressed up and blow dried my hair. All I'm waiting for is you getting out of bed and get ready." She crossed her arms. I just laughed. "That's a relief." I said.

"Now get out of my room if you really want me to take you there." I said getting out of bed to change.

I just went for a quick shower and grabbed some clean clothes and put it on. Fixed my hair a bit and went out.

"Took you long enough." Emma rolled her eyes while looking up from her phone. "Said the girl you takes more than 3 hours just to get ready." I said laughing.