Chapter 9: Visiting Hours

A/n: Heya folks! Anne here comin up with another yet again a dumb chapter.

Get ready to get bored out of your minds with this epic chapter. so epic you'll yell out "epic" multiple times.

Speaking of epic, that was our party list's name. And to all that wants to know if i won... No I didn't.

Apparently they all like the beautiful, famous and smart one who they know won't most definitely do her part as a representative and represent our grade -_-

don't expect me to do what she's supposed to do. And I'll blame them if No one will represent our class because they elected her.
Okay I'm already ranting...

Anyways..... almost forgot, fellow potaters, I changed the way Elsa calls her parents, instead of calling them mama and papa she'll call them mom and dad instead.

New update on the beta version, I tried it out in this chapter. (The new underline feature that is)

Btw guys just tell me if you think the progress between jelsa is too slow because to me it feels like every chapter here is just a filler.

Just tell me and I'll make a way for all of mah fellow potaters.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 9: Visiting Hours

Elsa

"Dad! Hey!" I smiled when He spoke. I always speak like this to my dad, I'm more comfortable talking to him since whenever I need something it's him I always go to.

"How's my little princess?" He asked, I giggled then rolled my eyes though I know He won't see that. "I'm turning 15 dad. I'm not so little anymore." I said.

"Okay then, how's my not so little princess? Have you grown an inch already?" He joked. Dad is such a joker, just like Elson. To be honest they Seriously have the same attitude and personality. And not to mention mannerisms.

"Dad." I laughed rolling my eyes. "Why'd you call?" I asked.

"I just called to say that your mom is already on her way. Tell Elson to stop crying already." He said. I rolled my eyes once more.

Typical Elson. Always acting so immature.

He always cries when He wants something but doesn't get it, and when mom doesn't come home early. I don't get it though cause He could go two days without her when she's on her seminar but not just an hour when she's near.

"Yeah sure dad." I said in a bored tone. "He already stopped crying and he's playing Wii with Dylan at his room." I said.

"Oh, That's good." That's all dad said. "I'll talk to you later sweetie. I gotta go." He said. "Bye."

"Bye." I answered. "Love ya." He added."Love you too dad." I said before He ends the phone call.

I sighed as the music, that got cut off when dad called, continued as I stared at the ceiling.

Gosh my life is boring.

I sighed once more.

I wonder when my life will come to that moment when someone will just go and drag me out of my comfort zone?