Chapter 16: F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D.

A/n: Hey Bibble people!

I know, I know I haven't updated for like, forever.

It's this frigging storm that made me break up with Wi-Fi my loves, but don't worry coz we're alright now.

Alright, so I'll be warning you (more like informing you) that the following chapters, including the next few chapters, will Contain several time skips that goes till a month or something like that.

You know, like a month time skip.

Yeah, that's about it.

sorry if it's short (and a not crappy, okay. A lot)

----/----/----/----

Chapter 16: F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D.

Elsa

"Ugh! Why can't I stay mad?!" Aubry groaned and slumped on the cafeteria table.

All our classes for the morning session are finished already, we are just hanging out at the cafeteria before going home for lunch.

Let me introduce you to our new friend. Aubry. A perky red head that I've known since 1st grade.

We became classmates when we were 1st and 2nd grade but she went to another school when her mom applied to a public school, where she continued elementary on, well atleast till 6th grade.

The three of us, Anna, Aubry and me, are basically daughters of a teacher. It's crazy I know.

"It's so easy, let me teach you." I laughed.

Aubry pouted. The tears on her eyes were already dried but the frown on her face hasn't faded yet.

Yes I'm telling you she's really perky and loud. She's a louder version of Anna. But right now, she's not so perky.

It's only been a few months since school started and now there's all these drama going on here.

Aubry has been one of the friendliest person I've ever met, that's why I'm surprised that she came running to us when she had problems here.

We weren't that close, and she definitely had so many friends to come to so I know we were least to be chosen to come to at a time like this.

But turns out her problem was about those friends she was close to.

We eventually became friends. So, now we have 3 members to our crazy group.

It was four before, me, Anna, merida and punzie. But Punzie went to another school, Merida found her new group of friends. So that left me and Anna. Plus Aubry.

And then another tragedy came, it was our examination day. A friend of mine, Mackenzie Elzah or Macy (she said being called Mack is boyish), had this huge fight with her 2 best friends.

Of course I was shocked. They've all been friends for like forever.

But as a bitter person would say, "There's no such thing as forever."

Macy once told us, "Yes we've all been together for so long, but if we'll always fight like that and I'm always the one who'll say sorry even if I'm not the one who did something wrong (like always) I wouldn't mind at all. Id rather be with people ,who I may not have been with for so long, that treats me as a friend rather than with 2 plastics."

Each word she said sounded like there was venom coming out her mouth.

So plus Macy we we're 4. 4 crazy girls.