Chapter 5: Founding Anniversary

A/N: I can't believe wattpad deleted this chapter TWICE! It was already 2000+ words T^T

Wait, let me rephrase...thrice!!!!

Fudge I update this and it had 1000+ words then I rechecked when I was editing and this! This is what happened!

sorry guys if it won't be that good but I tried my best to make it like the same as before シ

I seriously hate it when that happens -_-

Anywaysssss enjoy the chapter mah fellow shippahs!

----+----+----+----

Elsa

After a few days of practicing two things, it was already the day of the school's founding anniversary.

After those few days many things happened. I am now signed up to a singing competition without Punzie. Ma'am Tremaine told me to represent our grade level and I asked Punzie if we should still join the duet competition and She said She doesn't want to anymore because we couldn't find the time to practice together.

Our play was already perfected. I was actually thankful when ma'am Tremaine had sore throat because if She didn't the others wouldn't take it seriously and perfect it.

I was forced to practice my song till my lungs couldn't take it any longer. Mama seriously dragged me all the way to Auntie's house just to practice with a microphone.

All in all it was a very tiring week for us.

Punzie and Normie went to our house earlier to give me a number to know when I'll perform. I was the last performance. Which made me nervous.

Mama fixed my hair and applied some make up that matched my costume for the play and dress for the singing contest.

Because they said I had to wear one!

I sighed and looked at my reflection as mama put the last pin.

"You look amazing!" She said. "Now, let me hear you sing the song again hon." She played the instrumental version of the song "defying gravity" which made me groan.

"Mama, I still have to save my voice for the play." I said.

"Just one last time." She asked and I sighed. I started singing till Elson opened the door to my room.

"Let's go already! It's already 6 pm." He said.

Did I mention that the celebration was done at the evening? It's not that DreamMakers does that all the time, it's just because the preparation took the all day.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked as I walk out the door. Mama followed behind carrying her handbag. I grabbed the bag that has my dress and heels in. I was wearing flats since it was required in our costume.

"Because I don't wanna be late." He said. I snickered "that's new." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." He said running through the door. Yep definitely excited.

There wasn't any car on the road, not even a single bike. Elson ran back and forth on the road while mama and I walked slowly.

"Cherry are you gonna come too?" Mama called my cousin who is also our neighbor. "Maybe later Auntie, Cale is having another one of his tantrums." She said. Cale is our nephew, the son of our cousin(cherry's older brother) Aldrin, who works at another country.

"Okay." Mama said picking up her phase and catching up to us.

-arriving at the school-

As we went in through the school gates the bright lights blinded little eyes. It's like some grand celebration is being held, something like a very grand party.

Cars of visitors filled the parking lot.

I sighed. That's a lot of people.

I was so nervous, I never performed at this many people before.

But at least the singing competition wasn't the first.

This is it Elsa. Don't blow it all up.