Chapter 29: Welp, it would've gone worst.

Elsa

"WHAT?!" Anna yelled gaining almost everyone's attention. And by everyone I mean even those outside the classroom.

I laughed nervously. Maybe this isn't the right time for this.

"Yeah remember the fact that my parents knows his parents?" I asked.

Anna crossed her arms. "Yeah."

"Well my parents invited their family to have brunch and there was this secret he keeps bugging me about. And then-"

"We're dating." Jack said putting his arm over my shoulder. Anna's eyes widened.

"DOUBLE WHAT?!" Anna yelled once more. Okay this is attracting too much attention. "Since when?! How?! Why didn't you tell me this?! What i-"

"Uh he's just joking." I said quickly removing Jack's arm off my shoulder and glaring at him.

He looked at me weirdly. I just shook my head to tell him to not tell it yet.

"Haha don't worry Anna, I kid." He said walking away.

"I'll just tell you later." I said. He just nodded.

Anna looked at me with raised eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"What was that about?" Anna raised her eyebrow.

"He's crazy." I laughed.

"For you." Anna smirked. "He wouldn't joke about dating like that to any girl."

"Yeah right." I said sitting down.

"You seriously aren't telling me something." Anna said.

"I already told you everything you should know about me." I said.

"No you didn't!" She reacted sitting on Jack's chair. "Since when we're you that close to Jack?"

"Since who knows when. I don't know. I already forgot." I said.

"Though I won't be surprised if you two really are dating."

"Will you please-"

"Elsa why didn't you tell me?" Mack came in the room and went straight to us.

"Didn't tell you what?" I asked.

"You and Jack." She said.

"What about us?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU TWO ARE DATING?!"

"Whoever told you that is just joking." I replied.

"Yeah, the two almost got me earlier." Anna said.

"Explain this then." She said showing a picture of me and Jack. "This photo was taken yesterday."

"Maybe it's edited?" Anna asked.

"This picture is taken by me. You know how bad my editing skills are." Mack said.

The two looked at me intensely. "Well?" They said in unison.

"Go ask Jack yourselves if you dont believe me." I said. Jack I'm begging you. Don't let me down on this.

"JACKSON OVERLAND FROST!" Mack stormed out of the classroom gaining everyone's attention.

"That's just..... this day couldn't have start off any better." I face palmed.