Chapter 1: Friends?

(A/N) For those who are reading this. THANKS A BUNCH!

For those who voted, will vote, votes this story YOU GUYS ROCK!

And for those who commented just to say they want an update YOU ARE AMAZING!

Shout out to V_Sparklez for being the first to vote the prologue of this story! And wanted me to update. And also Marwa64 who said it's amazing and wanted me to update.

And not to forget mellygurl! Thanks for reminding me to update today!

The title was just random coz I can't think of a better one.

BTW. The pic is not mine, it belongs to it's rightful owner.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 1: Friends?

Elsa

"Anna is bluffing! I'm telling you!" Mer laughed with marshmallows in her mouth. We laughed. She's doing the chubby bunny challenge.

"Am not! You guys are mean!" Anna pouted. Punzie and I laughed.

Mer is the kind of boyish girly girl in the group, she has this weird addiction of marshmallows.

Punzie is our popular, heartthrob girl in the group. She's the new girl this year. I knew Mer since we were Elementary, well sixth grade. I met Anna last year. In my first year at middle school.

Anna is our clumsy, childish and cute girl in our group that often receives pranks by Mer, Punzie and me.

Believe it or not, this group wouldn't be created if it weren't for her.

She's like the glue that kept this group together. She's also the group's baby for some sort.

The most important I should say.

I met her in this activity, she wasn't actually my classmate last year. She was sort of in the lowest section because she flunked sixth grade. But after a year she got in the highest section again because she actually focused in class.

Punzie and Anna knew each other since fourth grade. They were best friends until Punzie had to move to another school.

If you're wondering about my carefree best friend, Mavis, she's with Normie. Mavis is actually one of the friendliest person is our class. Next to the class president of course.

"Just continue with it!" Anna said still pouting.

"Wait, did you eat the all marshmallows?" Punzie asked.

"Yeah! Why?" Mer said.

"You're not supposed to eat ALL of it at the same time." Punzie said.

"Isn't that the rules?" Mer asked sheepishly.

"No, you were supposed to say chubby bunny before putting another marshmallow to your mouth." I said.

"Oh." She just said.

"Wouldn't you choke while doing that?" Anna asked.

"You can just vomit if you can't handle it." Punzie suggested.

"That's gross." Anna stated.

"Who could waste good marshmallows?" Mer complained.

"Not to forget the fact that it's covered with chocolate." I laughed.

"Chocolate? It has chocolate?" Anna asked. We all nodded.

"Chocolate!" Anna yelled devouring the chocolate coated marshmallows.