c h a p t e r 17

colson baker felt extremely guilty

   colson baker felt extremely guilty. allison had moved passed it but he could tell that she was faking it. everytime she would see him, she'd look at him closely to make sure he wasn't on anything. he hated that they were back to square one.

allison would only answer colson in small responses, which hurt colson a lot. colson walked into the bedroom and allison was laying on the bed, playing on her phone.

she looked up slightly before looking back down at her phone. colson sighed and walked over to the bed, hopping into it and getting under the covers.

"hi." he whispered.

"hello." she said, not paying any attention to him.

"how was your day?"

"fine."

colson bit his lip and turned around she that his back was away from her. allison took notice in this and frowned slightly, putting her phone down by her side.

"i'm sorry colson." she said, rubbing his back.

"for what?"

"for ignoring you."

"don't be sorry." he said and turned around. "it's not your fault, it's mine. i relapsed and i made you upset."

allison scooted over and cuddled into colson's side. colson wrapped his arms around his fiancé and held her close.

"i love you allison. i'm so sorry for everything." he said, kissing the top of her head.

"i love you more." he said.