c h a p t e r 22

allison bain was at her parents house

   allison bain was at her parents house. they asked her to come over because they were painting their house a new color and allison was good at picking color's out.

her dad held up two paint colors. sunflower yellow and soft teal. allison picked the teal color because they needed to have a darkish room.

"teal because all of the paint jobs have been bright and you need a semi dark color." allison said, throwing her hair up into a ponytail.

   paige laughed and grabbed a paint bucket. pouring the paint into a container, she grabbed her roller and dipped it into the paint.

   allison started painting the top and made sure to not leave any streaks. their mom grabbed a brush and helped.

   "thank you girls for coming over to help us with the painting." dad said, rubbing their shoulders.

   "anytime dad." paige smiled.

   about 2 hours later, they had finished painting. the sisters looked at their job and smiled.

   "oh yea. we did that." allison said.

   they high fived each other and their parents laughed at them. allison looked at her clothes and saw some paint splatters on herself.

   "oh wow. nice look." her sister said.

   allison rolled her eyes and dusted as much paint off as she could. grabbing her phone, she saw that she had 2 missed calls from colson. sighing, she called him back. he instantly picked up the call.

   "sorry i didn't answer the call. i was busy helping my mom and dad paint." she said, sitting on the couch.

   "you're ok. i was just wondering when you're going to be bad home." he said through the phone.

   "um, maybe around an hour or so."

   "ok. i'll see you when you get here then. i love you." he said, hanging up the call.

   paige sat down beside her and grabbed allison's phone. allison gasped and tried to grab her phone back.

   "gimme my phone back." allison whined, reaching for it.

   paige shook her head and starting scrolling through allison's phone. she groaned, causing paige to look at her.

   "i gotta leave sis." she said, getting up.

   "fine, you can have your phone back." paige gave her sister the phone.

   allison got up and grabbed her keys. her parents came over to her and hugged her tightly.

   "be safe getting home." her mom said.

   "always." she replied and walked out of the house.

   getting into her car, she connected her phone to the car so she could play some music.

   she didn't feel like going home to colson at that moment. she just wanted to drive around town and take everything in.

   after about 30 minutes of driving around, she decided it was time to go home. there was a crash on the side of the road. meaning, she wasn't going to be getting home for a while.

   "you've gotta be kidding me." she said to herself.

   about an hour later, she finally pulled into her driveway. colson was waiting inside, bouncing his knee up and down.

   she opened the door and colson jumped
up from the couch. she hugged him and he kissed the top of her head.

   "i got scared you were apart of the car crash." he said, holding her tighter.

   "it took so long to get home." she said.

   colson pulled away and kissed her lips. she kissed him back, walking towards the couch with their lips still attached.

   colson sat down and allison straddled his legs. he kissed down her neck and she let out a slight moan. his hands roamed up her shirt, making her gasp.

   "you're so beautiful baby." he said, kissing her lips once again.