c h a p t e r 12

allison bain woke up alone on the kitchen floor

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

   allison bain woke up alone on the kitchen floor. rubbing her eyes, she stood up. she began looking for colson but noticed his car wasn't in the driveway.

allison sighed and walked upstairs to her bedroom. she walked into the bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror.

colson came up from behind her and wrapped his warm arms around her waist. she melted into his touch and rested the back of her head on her.

"where'd you go this morning?" she asked, looking at him through the mirror.

"i got casie and doughnuts because she begged me too." he replied.

"casie's here?"

colson nodded and kissed the top of her head. allison turned around and kissed his neck before walking into her closet.

allison had an obsession with clothes and shoes. she mostly wore jeans with crop tops because that was her style.

grabbing her clothes, she put them on and walked down the stairs. casie was sitting on the counter and colson was digging through the fridge.

"hi alli." casie said, giving her a slight wave.

   allison hugged casie and went over to the refrigerator where colson was struggling.

   "you good?" she asked, rubbing his back.

   "no, i can't find anything good." he pouted
   "does that mean i should go get more food?"

   "no! let's order something. cas, what do you want?" he asked his daughter.

   casie shrugged and went back to drawing the rest of her picture. allison sighed and went on her phone to search up places to buy from.

   "ok. so we got chipotle, in n' out, mcdonald's-"

   "hell no. no mcdonald's." colson yelled.
   "ok then. forget mcdonald's." casie laughed at allison's reply.

   "let's get chipotle. it's fast and easy." he said.

   once allison ordered the food, she went to the living room. colson and casie followed and sat by allison.

   about 30 minutes later, their food was there. colson got up to grab it and brought it to the couch.

   "gimme da food!" casie said, reaching for her meal.

   allison laughed and relaxed into the couch. she didn't order anything because she wasn't very hungry.

   "where's your food?" colson asked, looking at the receipt.

   "i'm not really hungry so i didn't order anything." she said, making the two look at her weird.

   colson shrugged and began eating his food. allison turned the tv on and began watching it while the two ate beside her.