c h a p t e r 26

colson wanted nothing more than to text allison

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

colson wanted nothing more than to text allison. he had to stop himself from sending a simple 'hey'. it had already been 3 days, 4 more days were left.

  rook would come over and distract him from thinking about allison. but that included getting drunk and high.

   "do you wanna go out tonight?" pete asked, making colson shake his head.

   "you gotta do something. you just gonna sit here for 4 more days?" rook asked, sitting on colson's bed.

   "yea, i guess i will." he said with a sarcastic smile.

   rook rolled his eyes and looked up to pete. pete shrugged his shoulders and walked over to colson.

   "look man, why don't you just text her?" he said, putting a hand on colson's shoulder.

   "we need to be away from each other for a week. it has to happen she said."

   rook stood up and walked over to the two guys. he made colson look at him and pete just stood there.

   "then stop moping around and get control on yourself. if you want her to stay with you then you need to do some shit." rook said, making colson bite his bottem lip.

   "you're right, i do need to change." he stood up and walked over to where his shoe rack was.

"where ya going?" rook asked, looking over to pete.

pete stood there with a proud smile on his face. rook laughed and watched colson grab his keys.

"i'm getting her back." he said and ran out to the car.