c h a p t e r 18

allison walked around the store with paige while colson was at home sleeping

   allison walked around the store with paige while colson was at home sleeping. since he had stayed up all night apologizing to allison, she decided to leave the house so he could get some sleep.

paige had took the two of them to the mall to get some more outfits for the winter. all of allison's clothes were either way to big or too tight.

"i really like this sweater." allison said, holding it up to show paige.

"are there two? because now i want one." paige said, looking through the rack.

"copier." allison said.

after grabbing all of the things they needed, they left the mall to grab some food. allison had texted colson to see if he was awake. he obviously wasn't because he would've responded to her by now.

"so, how are things with you and colson? are they better?" paige asked her sister, pulling into chick-fil-a.

"yea, i guess so. i got rid of all of the pills he had so he couldn't relapse again." she replied, giving the girl her order.

"has he said sorry?"

"oh yea, a bunch of times. last night, he was mumbling, 'i'm sorry' in his sleep. i think he really regrets it and i shouldn't be mad at him for it." allison said, looking at her phone.

colson💋: hi beautiful. i just woke up so sorry i responded to your texts so late. i love you and can't wait for you to come home.

allison smiled as she read the message. paige looked over at her sister and smiled when she saw allison wide smile.

   "i really hope he fixes his self and doesn't hurt you anymore." paige said, grabbing the food from the lady.

   "it's not just him that hurts me. i hurt him too." allison said, taking her drink to take a sip.

   paige sighed and started to drive to allison and colson's house. allison sat in the passenger seat, texting colson as she was eager to get home.

   colson💋: i love you allison

   allison💗: i love you so much more colson baker

   pulling into allison's driveway, paige parked the car. allison unbuckled and opened the car door.

   "goodbye paige!" allison said, running into the house.

   allison opened the door, immediately being hugged by colson. allison laughed and he held onto her tight.

   "i missed you way too much." he said, kissing her all over the face.

   "i was only gone for 2-3 hours tops." she said, holding his face in her hands.

   "i know. but still, i wanted you there when i woke up."

   "i'm sorry love."

   colson picked he up and carried her to the couch. laying her down, he laid on top of her and snuggled his face in her neck.

   "so we're falling asleep now?" allison asked, rubbing a hand through her fiancé's hair.

   "mhmm."