c h a p t e r 4

allison bain was woken up by her boyfriend throwing up in the bathroom

   allison bain was woken up by her boyfriend throwing up in the bathroom. she grabbed some advil from the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge.

   once she got the the bathroom, she rubbed colson's back as he threw up. she hated the smell of throw up but her boyfriend was in pain so she stayed for him.
colson took the pills and water from her and put them in his mouth. he reached out for her hand and she let him hold it.

"are you feeling any better?" allison asked, rubbing his hand with her thumb.

he groaned in response. she frowned a little bit and walked him to the bed. colson laid down and grabbed onto her waist, forcing her to lay down with him.

"i gotta make breakfast col." she said, laughing a little.

"i don't want you to, just lay here with me please." colson practically begged.

"you don't want pancakes?"

"can i have you?" he smirked, putting his head under the covers.

"colson no." allison laughed, pulling his head up from between her legs.

colson frowned and laid his head on her shoulders. he was on top of her and his hands were playing with her rings she had one.

"you're mean." the boy pouted, earning a giggle from allison.

"i'm sorry but your daughter is going to be here soon and i'm pretty sure she doesn't wanna walk in on you doing that to me." allison explained, earning another groan from colson.

"you're right. but tonight, imma get my dessert." he said, getting up to get a shower. "will you join me?"

allison nodded, getting up and walking into the bathroom with him. they both got undressed and went into the shower.

"wait, i wanna do this." colson said, grabbing allison's shampoo bottle and putting some in her hair.

after their shower, they got dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast. allison grabbed the pancake batter and colson stood behind her while she was making them.

"these shorts make you look thick." he said, slapping her butt.

allison squealed in response. she turned around and put some batter on his nose. he licked it off, earning a weird look from allison.

"what?" he questioned.

"you tounge just got so long there." she said, laughing.

"yea well my tounge has to be long so it can work magic." colson whispered in allison's ear, making allison bite her lip.

colson laughed and kissed her neck before walking away to put a shirt on. casie opened the door and gave me a hug.

"alli! i missed you." casie said.

casie baker. the daughter of colson baker and emma cannon. emma and allison got along pretty well. emma used to hate allison. but once she got to know her, emma ended up loving her.

"hey beautiful! how have you been?" allison asked, giving casie pancakes.

"pretty good. i started school but it's on a computer. so far, i love it!" she said, stuffing her face of pancakes.

colson walk downstairs with a white t-shirt on. casie turned her head and smiled when she saw her father.

"daddy!" casie exclaimed, running to give him a hug.

"i missed you." colson said, picking her up and spinning her around.

allison smiled at the two of them. she'd always dreamt of having kids of her own. she wants colson to be the father because she's the only person she sees herself with.

"are the pancakes good?" colson had finally put her down.

"they're delicious." casie said.

"alli made them. i know, big shocker, right?" colson said with sarcasm in his voice.

"you suck at cooking." allison said, making casie burst into laughter.

"haha, very funny." the boy said.

they all laughed and walked to the table so they could finish their food. colson ended up taking casie to the studio and allison stayed home to clean the house up for colson's party tonight.