c h a p t e r 3

pete davidson and colson baker were at a local bar

   pete davidson and colson baker were at a local bar. colson was under a lot of stress with his new album coming out soon that he wanted to get drunk and forget about it.

colson took a long sip of his drink and slammed it on the table. a girl came up to him and started rubbing herself all over him.

pete made the girl leave and colson was mad about it. he liked the attention he got from all of the girls, he was addicted to the feeling of girls feeling him up.

"bro, what the fuck?" colson said, glaring at pete.

"did you forget allison is home, worried all about you?" pete said to his drunken friend.

"so what. she'll be fine." colson said, getting up and going to the dance floor.

"sometimes, i don't understand why she stays with you." pete said, immediately regretting his words.

colson froze and turned to look at him. colson's face was indescribable. his eyes were a dark color and he was biting his lip, he had his hands balled up into fists.

"what?" is all the boy said.

"you heard me. that girls loves you and you treat her like shit. cheating on her, calling her awful names, putting your hands on her. you don't deserve her." pete said, walking out of the bar.

colson calmed down after he said that. his hands were shaking was he walked to the bathroom. he went into a stall and broke down, punching anything in his sight.

colson knew he didn't deserve allison. allison has put up with his shit for 4 years and colson was scared she wasn't gonna put up with it anymore.

colson jumped up and ran out of the bar, rushing to get home. the only thing that kept him running was knowing allison was there waiting for him.

he ran through the house doors, rushing to get to the bedroom. allison was watching tv when he ran through the door.

"is someone chasing you?" allison said, looking at her boyfriend in confusion.

colson shook his head and walked over to the bed. he laid down beside allison and laid his head on her stomach.

"please don't leave me." he said, pushing his face into the sheets.

"i wasn't gonna leave you." allison said, running his head.

colson later fell asleep in that position. allison looked at him and smiled lightly to herself. even though they've been through hell, they would never leave each other.