c h a p t e r 21

"COLSON BAKER! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" allison was yelling at him

   allison was giving colson attitude and he didn't like it. so, colson picked her up and refused to put her down until she was lost her attitude.

   "not until you say sorry for your rudeness." he said.

   "fine! i'm so sorry." she said with sarcasm in her voice.

   "nope, doesn't sound real enough."

   rook walked into the house and stopped once he saw the couple. colson looked at rook and smiled, waving slightly.

   pete walked in behind him, shaking his head. colson put allison down and she ran up
the stairs.

   "what did we walk into?" pete asked as he stole an apple from the fruit tray.

   "alli was giving me attitude so i picked her up and wouldn't let go." colson shrugged.

   "is she on her period?" rook asked, eating a smack on the back of his head.

   "dude, you're an idiot." pete said and smacked his head again.

   colson laughed at his friends and grabbed a beer from the fridge. allison walked back downstairs and smacked rook on the back of the head.

   "ok, everyone stop touching my head. alli, what did i do to you?" he asked, sending a glare to everyone. 

   "i don't know. just felt like hitting someone and you were the closest." she said and took colson's beer out of his hand.

   "are you pregnant?" rook asked, immediately regretting his question.

   "run!" colson said as allison chased rook around.