c h a p t e r 29

allison was over at her parents house,figuring out a theme for her wedding

figuring out a theme for her wedding. so far, allison has come up with white with gold, black with gold, and rose gold with a blush pink color.

   "everything i have come up with have gold in them." allison said and laughed.   

   "well maybe your aura is a gold type of color?" paige explained.

   allison shook her head as her dad walked into the kitchen. her dad rubbed her shoulders and kiss the top of her head. "i really hope colson is serious about marrying you. i will not go having you going through a divorce with him."

"he's serious, more serious than his career and that's saying something." allison laughed and wrote ideas for the wedding down.

   "wait! what is gonna be the color of your dress?" paige said and allison looked over at her sister. "ms girl, it's gonna be white...just like all bride dresses." allison said in a duh tone. "i forgot."

   the girls dad laughed and paige put her head down in embarrassment. when the two sisters finished, allison went home. colson ran into allison's arms and started crying. "hey, what's wrong babe?" in response, colson hugged her tighter. "casie is i-in the hospital,"

   allison gasped and held her fiance tighter. "her and emma were in a really bad car accident. a driver wasn't paying attention and ran into their car from the side. the car flipped." he said, sitting down on the couch. "have you heard how they're doing?" the girl asked.

   colson shook his head. truth is, the only news he's gotten was about emma, nothing about casie. a few hours passed and colson was pacing back and forth. allison watched him as he did so, just wanting to comfort the boy. but, he wouldn't stay still enough, he kept moving.

   "i just need to make sure they're ok, especially casie. that's my little girl alli, i can't lose her. she's my whole world." allison's heart broke for the boy, she just wanted to take all of his pain away and put it on herself. colson's phone began ringing and he rushed to pick it up.

   "yes this is him. she is? well what about my daughter? i'll be right down." colson got off the phone with the nurse. emma woke up with a concussion, broken leg, and a sprained neck. casie is still asleep but with a broken arm, sprained wrist, fratured foot, and 2 broken fingers.

   "we have to leave now." colson said and grabbed allison's hand and his keys. allison followed him and rushed to get to the drivers side.

"allison, get out of the drivers spot." colson growled. "no, colson. you're not in the best mindset to drive. now, give me the keys." allison said and held her hand out. he slapped the keys onto her hand and sat on the passenger seat.

as allison was driving, she couldn't help but notice the worried look on colson's face. she grabbed his hang and he held onto it tight. pulling into the parking lot, colson ran into the hospital.

"casie baker?" he asked. the doctor began typing and looked up at him. "room 208." he thanked him and ran to the elevators. colson grabbed allison's hand and held it close to him.

"colson." emma's mom said. colson said nothing. he rushed over to the window and saw emma taking small bites of her food. he was furious, not at emma but at the driver. "can people see them?" allison asked, sitting beside emma's mom.

"emma can be seen, casie can't." colson's head turned when he heard casie's name. he walked up to a nurse and tapped her shoulder. "can i please see my daughter, just for a minute?" he begged.

the nurse nodded reluctantly and colson walked into casie's room. allison followed behind. the sight of casie was heartbreaking. she had cuts all on her face and she had casts on the broken bones. "this should've never happened to you baby." colson cried and he held casie's hand lightly.

casie squeezed colson's hand and opened her eyes. casie wanted to talk but couldn't. "hi my girl. you're alright, i'm right here." colson said and kissed her head. the nurse came in to check on the little girl. allison was sitting on the other side of casie.

casie weakly waved at allison and she smiled. "hi pretty."

about an hour had passed and casie was eating some soup that colson was feeding her. allison was talking to emma, just wanting to know what happened.

"he wasn't paying attention then when he finally looked up, it was too late. he hit casie's side and knocked her out on impact." emma cried as she told the story. allison felt bad for emma, she felt somewhat responsible for the accident. like she should've moved when she saw the car.

"emma, you did nothing wrong. i promise you that. none of this is your fault. that bitch is gonna pay for not paying attention, she has a court date coming up, i'm not sure when that's gonna be but it's gonna happen." allison hugged emma and she hugged back. "how's colson?" she asked.

"he's good. he's just glad that both you and casie are ok. he was worried sick, especially for casie." "is he mad at me?" emma questioned. allison shook her head as she smiled kindly. "no, he's not mad at you. trust me, i know."

emma sighed in relief. "how's casie? i haven't seen her at all." "she's doing good, last time i was there, colson was talking to her." emma nodded and looked out the window.

visitation was over and the couple left the hospital for the day. colson was driving home and he was acting like his normal self. they arrived at the house and ran upstairs to go to bed. "thank you, for everything that you do. i love you. so so much." colson said as he held allison close.

"i love you." was all she said and fell asleep. colson laid wide awake that night, thinking of the family allison and him would eventually have.