c h a p t e r 25

allison walked around her house, desperately waiting for a phone call from him

   allison walked around her house, desperately waiting for a phone call from him. everytime her phone rang, she hoped it was colson.

sighing, she walked over to phone. checking instagram, she clicked on his profile. she saw he hadn't deleted any photos of them, which was a good sign to her.

devin 🥸: are you doing ok?

allison 🤩: i'm as good as i can be :/

devin 🥸: me and brooke are coming over

allison sighed, knowing devin wasn't gonna let her say no. she cleaned herself a bit and walked down the stairs. devin walked in with brooke and allison smiled at the two of them.

"hey girl!" brooke said, pulling allison from her seat and hugging her.

allison hugged back and devin stood there. brooke pulled away and sat down where allison was sitting. devin handed alison the chocolate and ice cream.

"guys, i'm seriously ok. it's only 1 week. 7 days. today is day one so that means 6 more days to go." allison said, making devin roll his eyes.

   "but you're obviously still hurt. you're my best friend. so therefore, i have to make you feel better!" devin said.

   allison rolled her eyes and walked over to the kitchen. grabbing pasta from the cabinet, she started boiling water.

   "y'all gonna eat with me or go home?" she asked, pulling plates out.

   "i guess we will." brooke said and ran over to the table.

   once the pasta was cooked, allison made the plates. she handed them out and the three of them began eating.

   they finished in about 30 and brooke got up from her seat. allison's phone rang and she was ran over to answer it. looking at the caller id, she saw it was rook.

   "hello?" she said, walking into the den.

   "uh, have you heard from colson? he's not answering me at all." rook said.

   "no, we're not talking for a week because we're on a little break."

   "shit, well please tell me if you hear from him." rook then hung up.

   devin came over to allison and hugged her. brooke joined in on the hug and it ended up becoming a group hug.

   "we're gonna head out now. i love you so very much and i'll text you later." devin said and walked out the door with brooke.

   allison walked up to her room and laid on the bed, wishing colson was with her. turning over, she smelled the pillow he'd always slept on. it still smelled like it.

   "god, this is gonna be so hard." allison mumbled to herself and drifted off to sleep.