c h a p t e r 2

allison bain was at her sister's house

   allison bain was at her sister's house. paige bain was getting ready for a date she had with a guy named michael. allison was over helping paige pick out her outfit.

"dressy or casual?" the confused younger sister asked.

"depends. where is he taking you?" allison asked, looking through paige's closet.

"a restaurant then a movie."

"definitely casual. but make it cute. so jeans and a cute shirt with your boots." allison said, pulling the outfit out.

"thank you! you're the best." paige said, running to the bathroom.

while waiting for paige to finish getting dressed, allison received a call from colson.

"hi baby." allison said as she picked up.

"when will you be home?" he said, not bothering to say hi back.

"in about an hour or two. why?"

"nothing, i'll see you when you get home." colson said and hung up.

"i love you." the girl whispered as she put her phone down.

paige walked out of the bathroom wearing the outfit allison gave her. allison wiped her tears and looked up to meet the eyes of her concerned sister.

"you look beautiful! let's get your hair and makeup done now." allison said, rushing up to get to her sister's vanity.

paige sat down in the fuzzy chair and looked at allison through the mirror.

"colson?" paige asked, making allison sigh.

"yea, but it's for a good reason. he just misses me." she lies.

"then why are you crying?"

"because colson told me something sad about casie and it was really sad." she lies again.

paige left it alone after that. she didn't wanna upset allison so she didn't bring it up.

after one hour, paige's hair and makeup was finished. paige looked at her reflection and smiled, looking up at allison.

"thank you!" paige said, giving her a tight hug.

allison hugged back and laughed. she pulled away and finished by spraying her hair with hairspray.

"all done. you look beautiful!" allison said, admiring her sister.

"thanks alli. i love you."

"i love you too. now go have fun but not too much fun." allison teased.

paige rolled her eyes and walked to her car. allison left paige's apartment and drove home to see colson. he didn't sound like he was in s good mood in the phone so she was nervous.

after 15 minutes of driving, she arrived at the house. allison walked in and began looking for colson.

"colson?" allison yelled

   coulson came out of the kitchen, hugging allison from behind. allison squealed in surprise and turned around to kiss him. once they pulled away, colson put his head on her shoulder.

   "you ok baby?" allison asked, rubbing colson's back as they hugged.

   "yea, i just missed you today." he admitted, kissing her sweet spot.

   allison moaned in response and pulled colson's face up to kiss his lips. colson deepened the kiss and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked up the stairs.

   he kicked the door open with his foot and laid her onto the bed. he took his shirt off and went back to kissing her sweet spot.

   little moans escaped her mouth as her was kissing her. colson's took her pants off and he kissed her.

   "god, i love you allison bain." colson said, pulling the last piece of clothing off the both of them.

   "i love you more colson baker." she said, wrapping her arms around him.