c h a p t e r 13

colson baker was worried for his fiancé

colson baker was worried for his fiancé. he noticed she hadn't been eating very much and that she was working out a lot more than she used to.

   allison was loosing a lot of weight and he wasn't happy about that. last time she did this, she ended up putting herself in the hospital. he's scared it'll happen again.

   "hey allison, can you come here for a second?" colson asked, looking at her from the bathroom.

   she got up and walked into the bathroom. colson led her over to the scale and put her on it, letting go so it doesn't mess up with the weight.

   "118? how did you loose weight allison?" he asked, crossing his arms.

   she just shrugged, beginning to walk out of the bathroom. colson pulled her back in and lifted her shirt, taking a look at her stomach.

   "what the hell are you doing col?" she asked, instantly pulling her shirt down.

   "allison, have you been eating?"

   "what kind of question is that? of course i'm eating." she said.

   "you don't look like it." he said, pulling her shirt back up. "why aren't you eating?"

   "i am. you've seen me eat." she said, trying to stay confident.

   "do you throw it up? bc i already know the answer considering i hear you throw up everytime we get done eating."

   allison was speechless, and that was enough proof for colson. he shook his head and pulled her into a tight hug. she fell into her arms and started crying, making him tear up.

   "i'm sorry. i just feel like i'm not pretty
enough for you." she sobbed into his chest.

   "baby, you're more than perfect for me. i love you so fucking much. i need you to eat my love." he said, pulling away for a little. "can you do that for me?"

   the small girl slowly nodded her head and colson pulled her in for another hug. colson just wanted allison to know he's never gonna stop loving her.