c h a p t e r 10

allison bain couldn't stop looking at her ring

   allison bain couldn't stop looking at her ring. her very own engagement ring. she called devin and told her about the ring and made sure to show it off. allison loved the way it shined in the sunlight.

   allison and paige were going shopping for some new outfits because colson had a performance at the vma's. allison didn't really have anything pink so she had to buy something.

   walking into a store, the two sisters began looking for clothes. every outfit paige would pull out for allison, she would decline. pink just wasn't her color. but, colson wanted her to wear something pink so she was gonna do that.

   "what about this one?" paige asked, pulling the dress out.

   it was a short, hot pink, sleeveless dress that was tight fitting. allison leaned forward for it and grabbed it, walking into a dressing room.

she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled lightly, taking a picture and sending it to colson. he replied with 'holy shit, please get it." she smiled and walked out to show paige.

"um, yes! you look hot." she clapped.

allison laughed and walked into room to take it off. once it was off of her, she looked at her body in the mirror. she frowned at the sight of her body.

allison has always been insecure of her body. it was either her stomach wasn't toned or her things were to fat for her liking.

she pulled her clothes on and walked out of the dressing room. she paid for the dress and they went to the car.

"so, are you excited about wearing the dress with your new engagement ring?" paige said, nudging her sister's shoulder.

"yes. of course i am!" she said, giving her sister a smile.

"this bitch is hungry so i say we grab some grub before i take you home." she said, pulling into a chick-fil-a drive through. "want anything?"

allison shook her head and looked at her phone. she noticed she had a missed call from devin and 2 messages from colson.

colson💋: baby i miss you so much. please hurry home so i can hold you.

colson💋: you take forever to respond. but it's ok bc i still love you.

allison smiled at the message and decided she was gonna call devin back later. paige got her food and passed it over to allison.

"girl what do i look like? someone who just holds your food?" allison said, emphasising the 'you'.

"yea, pretty much." she replied, smiling at her sister.

allison rolled her eyes and looked out the window. paige pulled into the driveway and allison got out, waving at paige.

"i love you mrs.baker!" she yelled out the window as she drove away.

allison shook her head and walked into the house, being greeted by some of colson's friends. she noticed a girl on the couch sitting beside colson.

he turned his head and waved before getting up to hug his fiancé. the girl turned around and allison recognised her.

megan fox. someone that allison was very jealous of. megan and colson had been friends for about 6 months now. it wasn't that allison was jealous of their friendship, she was jealous of the attention megan got when she was over.

"allison. haven't seen you in a while. congratulations on the engagement." megan said, a fake smile plastered across her face.

"thanks i guess." she replied, walking up the stairs to get away from her.

   allison put her bags down on the bed and went to the bathroom. undressing herself, she got in the shower and let the warm water soak her body.

  once her shower was done, she got out. grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt, she didn't do her hair because she felt like being lazy.

   "allison! come down here and hang out with us!" colson yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

   allison sighed and walked down the stairs. she didn't wanna go and hang out with megan.

   "there you are. we're about to watch a movie and we need you to be here with us.". colson grabbed her hand and pulled her down to the couch.

   allison sat between colson and megan, glad they had some distance between each other. colson pulled the girl closer to him and she laid her head down on his chest.