p r o l o u g e

allison bain and colson baker

allison bain and colson baker. hollywood's most toxic couple. colson would cheat on allison almost everynight and allison would make him jealous whenever she'd go to clubs by letting random guys feel her up.

people always wonder why they've never called it quits to their "relationship". truth is, they don't want anyone else. they're hopelessly in love. they're scared to lose each other but scared to commit to their relationship.

allison's sister, paige, absolutely hated colson. colson has said so many bad things about allison that paige ended up knowing. paige has gone off on colson lots of times, but colson just laughs and takes allison with him when he leaves.

colson's best friend, pete, is also worried for the both of them. he says they're relationship is hanging on by a loose thread and it's close to falling apart permanently. pete us witnessed many of the infamous 'allison and colson' fights. the things the two say to each other aren't right. ones calling the other awful names like bitch, idiot, slut, asshole, ect.

and lastly, allison's childhood best friend, devin, had heard the worst. allison and devin have always been inseparable. colson has always had a problem with devin. allison never understood why colson hated devin as much as he does. devin has seen their fights, they can get physical. wrist grabbing, pushing, pinning against the wall, ect. devin is always telling allison to leave colson but he knows she won't leave him for anything. she loves him too much.

they've never hit each other, though. neither of them could be able to forgive themselves for putting a mark on the other person. they'll never leave a mark that would take days of healing.

they love each other, no matter how toxic the relationship is. they'll never leave each other. they'd always protect each other, no matter the consequences.