c h a p t e r 7

colson baker woke up in an empty bed

colson baker woke up in an empty bed. he reached his arm over to pull allison closer to him but remembered she hadn't come home. he sighed, getting up to brush his teeth.

he imagined allison in the bathroom with him, messing around while he was trying to get ready for the day. the memories made him smile and he walked out of the bathroom.

colson grabbed his phone, a joint, and shoes. he decided to go get mcdonald's breakfast since allison wasn't there to make him his favorite.

once he got his food, he went back to his house, wishing allison would be there when he walked in the door. sadly, she wasn't.

he ate breakfast in silence, something he wasn't used to. the only sound he could hear was noise from his phone.

putting his trash in the trash can, he sadly walked up the stairs. he just wanted allison back in his arms. colson picked up his phone and dialed allison's number.

"hello?" she answered, tiredness laced in her voice.

"i miss you." he admitted, chewing on his bottem lip.

he heard her sigh on the other end. guilt rushed through his head and closed his eyes, waiting for her response.

"i'm coming home. i love you." she said and hung up.

that last sentence made colson smile. no matter how mad she would get at him, she'd always tell him she loved him. he was addicted to the way she said the word.

it seemed like hours before allison came home. he waiting as patiently as he could but it was hard when he just wanted to see his love.

allison eventually walked through the door. colson jumped to his feet and pulled her into a hug. she hugged back tightly and they stayed in the position for about 2 minutes.

"i love you. i'm so fucking sorry for everything i've put you through." colson said, tears coming out of his eyes.

"i love you too." is all she said.

they pulled away and sat down on the couch. it was awkward and neither of them knew why. you could hear a pin drop that's how quiet it was.

"how was devin's?" he asked, wanting to start a conversation with her.

"it was good. we watched tangled then i fell asleep." she answered, looking him in the eyes.

he loved the way her eyes looked into his. his eyes scanned her face and any emotion that she didn't wanna be there but her face didn't show anything.

"i'm sorry." he said after a few minutes.

"i know colson. i'm sorry, too." she said, scooting closer to him.

"you don't need to be sorry, you didn't do anything. i'm sorry for cheating on you, for all of the awful shit i've said to you, the way i grab you. i'm so sorry." he said, trying to hold back his tears.

allison got up and hugged him tightly. she sat down to where she was straddling him and hugged him. she would kiss his cheeks and held him for as long as he wanted.

"i don't deserve you allison. you're so much better off without me but you stay. you stay when you could've left." he cried.

"i stayed because i love you. no matter what you do, i'm always going to forgive you." she admitted, pulling away to look at his face.

he leaned in so his lips could touch hers. she kissed him and he gripped onto her waist. she was him colson's favorite position.

they pulled away and she went straight for his neck. soft noises came out of his mouth as she kissed his sweet spot.

"allison?" he stopped her, sitting her down on the couch.

she looked at him confused. he got down on his knees and widened her legs, giving him access to her. he pulled everything down and worked on her forgiveness.