~Race To The End~

Y/N'S POV:

It was now back to school. Katsuki had texted me that he will meet me in the class, so it was just me and Zuku. As we reached the classroom, we could hear laughter from inside. As soon as we entered the classroom, we saw Kiri and Sero laughing their asses off.

"WHAT THE HELL BAKUGO!!" Kiri and Sero shouted dying from laughter.

"DAMN! IT'S EVEN BETTER IN-PERSON" I laughed joining them on the ground, Zuku trying very hard not to laugh.

"STOP LAUGHING!! IT WON'T GO BACK TO NORMAL HOW MUCH EVER I TRIED!! I'LL KILL YA ALL!" Katsuki growled shaking furiously.

"I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY SIDE-PARTED PRETTY BOY!!" I yelled, Zuku joining us laughing like a maniac.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY WOLFIE!!" Katsuki yelled his hair poofing back to normal.

"IT'S BACK TO NORMAL!!!" We all yelled. Katsuki pounced on Kiri and Sero as I and Zuku went over to stand by Todoroki and Iida as everyone started talking about the Stain incident.

"But man, it was so awesome of Endeavour to come and save you all," Kaminari said.

"Yeah, he saved us," Todoroki said. Zuku and Iida just smiled and nodded, while I let out a growl and went to my desk, putting my head down. I felt a hand on my head, I looked up to see Katsuki taking his seat beside me giving me a strong but soft stare.

"You wanna tell me what exactly happened in Hosu?" He said. I sighed and turned towards him.

"It's a long story, which I will tell you afterward. Just know that Zuku and I have changed and learned something new and I have someone I want you to meet but later." I said as All Might entered the class, asking us to wear our costumes and meet him at Field Gamma."

~TIME SKIP~

(JUST A REMINDER THAT I CHANGED THE COSTUME)

We all were standing outside Field Gamma, waiting for Uncle Might to give instructions.

"All right, today we are gonna do something different. We are gonna.....RACE!! I will stand in the middle of the gamma and blow the whistle. All the team members will use their quirks to try to reach me. The one who reaches first wins! And try to keep the property damage to the minimum " He explained pointing to Katsuki while saying the last line. We all giggled while he grunted.

All of us were divided into five groups, the first group containing me, Zuku, Mina, Sero, and Ojiro.

As we were taking our places I could hear our classmates making bets.

"I think Sero" Kiri said while Denki said," I don't know Ojiro is quite athletic."

"I vote Ashido she is very athletic," The pervert spoke while the next one made me go red," My girl will come first, Deku will be second," Katsuki said with a proud voice.

As soon as we heard the buzzer, I used water to glide me across the pipes. Sero was at the advantage but what shocked everyone, well except me was Zuku sprinting across the with green light emitting from his body. Well, I can't lose.

'Scar you ready?' I asked her who howled happily as I transformed mid-air into a white wolf taking everyone by surprise and catching up to Zuku.

"You can't beat me Zuku," Scar said in a teasing way.

"Hey there, Scar. Well, let's see who is faster!" Zuku said as we were sprinting and approaching Uncle Might who had a shocked look on his face. As we jumped one last jump, Zuku slipped on the pipe and I reached Uncle Might before him thus winning the race, Zuku being second and Sero being third. I transformed back to my human form, getting a medal from Uncle.

"Congratulations Young Y/N!" He said ruffling my hair.

"Nice work Y/N and you too Scar," Zuku said getting up from the ground.

"Thanks, Zuku," we both said together. We all stood aside as the next matches went on. The five winners, in the end, were Me, Sho, Katsuki, Iida, and Tsuyu. Once we were dismissed KAtsuki ran up to me and Zuku.

"What the hell was that? And Zuku stop copying me!" Katsuki said as we three walked towards the changing room.

"Sorry Kacchan," He said laughing a bit to which he got a head punch.

"Well, let's just change first. Meet outside by the gate, and let's go to the park where will tell you everything that happened, okay?" I asked. Katsuki just sighed and nodded. He kissed my forehead before saying," You were so amazing, babe." 

I smiled replying," Thanks Katsu."

As soon as I entered the changing room, I was surrounded by all the girls.

"Can I help you guys?" I asked, a little scared if this is a mob attack or something.

"What was that before? Did you change your fur color or what?" Mina asked.

I laughed and explained to them about everything and introduced them to Scar. They were over the moon and were complimenting me when suddenly I could hear some noises from the boy's changing room.

"Shh guys, wait..." I said as I walked to a wall with a hole in it.

"Hey Midoriya, you won't believe what I just found. The jackpot," I could hear Mineta speaking to Zuku," Someone shawshanked a hole in this wall, the previous generation has given us a gift. You know what's next door right?! It's the view of the girl's locker room."

"That damn perv," I said growling, all the other girls cringing with disgust," Jiro help me out. Girls clear the view please." I said as the girls stood against the wall and Jiro plugged in her earphones.

"Don't you dare do that? It's criminal!" Iida scolded grape.

"Then put me in solitary confinement because you can't stop me. I want to see Yaoyurozu's curves, Ashido's slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear, Uraraka's and Y/N's super fine body, and Tsuyu's unexpectedly soft boobies-" He was cut off when Jiro put her earphones into his eyes and gave him a shock.

"DIE YOU STUPID PERVERTED GRAPE SCUM!!" I growled and closing the whole with the help of my quirk.

" Thanks, Kyoka and Y/N!" Momo said. I looked at Jiro who had a look of sadness on her face.

"Hey, just because he didn't mention you don't mean you are not sexy. You are beautiful and so is your body." I said keeping a hand on her shoulder. She smiled and nodded.

~TIME SKIP~

I and Katsuki were waiting for Deku near the school gate who said he'll meet us in 15 minutes.

"Where is that damn nerd?" Katsuki said looking towards U.A.

"He'll be here soon, have patience," I said, earning a grunt from him and a chuckle from Scar.

"Hey guys, sorry for being late," Zuku said running up to us.

"Whatever! Let's go, I am getting impatient!" Katsuki said grabbing our wrists and pulling us to the park.

And that's all for today folks. Sorry, I have been busy planning my sister's wedding and will be a bit busy for a week or so, so please bear with me. Hope you guys are liking the story, until next time~~ Peace out!! ✌✌✌