Kamino!

Y/N'S POV:

When the guys told Momo that they wanted her to make another receiver for them, she asked them to give her some time. Right now, Kiri, me, and Sho were waiting in front of the hotel for the others to arrive whoever decided to come.

"I wonder what Momo decided," Kiri said.

"In the end, it's up to her. No matter what we-" Sho was cut off when the door opened to reveal Momo walking towards us with a serious face, but she glanced back and Zuku was also walking just behind her.

"Midoriya.." Sho said as they both stood in front of us.

"Momo what's your answer?" Kiri asked. She looked down and started to speak but...

"WAIT!" we turned around to see Iida walking towards us.

"Iida," Kiri said along with Zuku.

"Why? Why you guys, of all people?" Iida asked, "the people who stopped me from being reckless based on personal reasons. You three who received amnesty along with me...Why are you trying to make the same mistake that I did? It's too much!"

"What are you talking about?" Kiri said but Sho put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a 'leave it alone' look.

"We are still minors. And to say that U.A is still in a tight spot as it is...Do you realize who will take responsibility for your actions?" He scolded. I was about to say something but Zuku beat me to it.

"Iida, we get it," He said walking up to Iida, "We don't think the rules should be brok-" But was punched in the face by him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! IIDA!!" I yelled as I ran to Zuku.

"It's hard for me too! Of course, I'm worried! I'm the class rep! I am worried about my classmates! Not just Bakugo! When I saw your injuries, I was reminded of my brother in his bed! What if you guys end up like him, because of your reckless actions!" He yelled, taking us by shock.

"Iida, it's not like we intend to face them head-on and win. We want to save him without fighting," Sho said.

"We are planning a covert operation!" Kiri said.

"That's the only way us U.A. students can fight without breaking any rules," I said.

"I trust Shoto. But, just in case, I can stop them I plan on joining them as well," Momo said holding Sho's hand who kissed her forehead nodding.

"Yeah, that's my girl!" I said hugging her as she laughed.

"I...I also don't know," Zuku spoke still not looking Iida in the eye, " I was told he is still in my reach so I couldn't just sit here and do nothing..." He looked up and said, "I can't help but think that I want to save him!"

"We can't agree on this, huh?" Iida said, "Then take me with you!"

"Now that's the class rep I know!" I yelled.

As we were walking into the city, Iida suddenly stopped and called Zuku.

"Midoriya, I am sorry for hitting you." He said bowing a bit.

"Seriously, Iida. Your reason for joining us is not very believable," Momo said.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it Iida," Zuku said.

"My reason for joining you is because I don't trust your actions," he said standing up straight, "If I see even the slightest chance of us having to fight, I'll make you return. In other words, I'll be your watchman, if you will!" He said pointing at Zuku 

"Iida, the watchman," Sho said making me and Kiri laugh.

"The same goes for me. Bakugo's rescue is the pro's job. However, this is a compromise because I understand your feelings. Don't forget that," Momo said taking a receiver out of her pocket.