~SINGING COMPETITION: PART 2~

Well, I am on a roll, lets do this! Enjoy~~

Y/N's PoV:

We took our positions. Different props and sets were put on stage and we entered the stage from a plane-looking prop. The whole crowd was shocked as I walked out looking like Chris Brown. My whole family's jaw was dropped and Mitsuki was smirking,"Yeah!" She yelled.

As I lip sang and danced, the whole crowd went bonkers, I even pulled out fake cash and showered it on jake who just went along with my act, I gave a final pose with poppers flying all around, and ran back and changed as fast as I could and came back as the props were changed and the whole crowd was shocked. No other contestant went this far, with all the changing and props, but you gotta do what you are best at! And this is what happened next...(You danced more like a girl, don't get me wrong, Tom was just so very hot!💦💦💦❤❤❤)

And ended the act with a final flip and the whole crowd went crazy! I got up fully drenched and went and apologized to Jake for giving him a fake lap dance kinda thing...hehe I wanted to make Katsuki annoy.

"Don't do that, I don't wanna get killed by your boyfriend," He whined as I went and hugged my dancers. I looked in the audience to see that Katsuki had a nosebleed and the girls were trying to cover their boyfriend's eyes, my Dad was glaring at me and Mitsuki and Midnight were hooting. I laughed and mouthed sorry and went inside and changed. We were given a 15-minute break and in that time I went to see my family.

"You were awesome!" "You looked so great!" "I knew you could do it!"

"Hold up, Y/N what the hell was that?" Dad said as Katsuki came and kissed me hard in front of everyone.

"K-katsuki?" I stuttered as he pulled away and hugged me.

"You have no idea...how much I wanted to ravage you when I saw you in that one-piece." He whispered as I blushed red as the girls oohed and the guys laughed.

"Y/N?" Jake called from behind. I turned and smiled.

"Hey, Jake!" I said and Katsuki hugged me from behind.

"And don't give lap dances to random guys!" Katsuki said glaring at Jake who shivered. I just laughed and patted his head.

"I-i just came to inform, that it's time for results," He said nervously as I nodded and hugged Katsuki once more and went with Jake.

"All right, this round was fun! But only two will go ahead. Instead of showing the names of the countries, I will announce the name of the two finalists! And the two names are... Dylan Hale from the USA and Y/N Aizawa from Japan!" He announced and I jumped as my whole family cheered.

A tall, handsome, raven-haired guy walked up and I looked up at him.

"Y/N?" I smiled and put out my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Dylan!" I said as he smiled and shook my hand.

"You were really good, especially in round three!" He said and I blushed.

"You too, I look forward to the finals! No hard feelings?" I asked holding out my fist. 

"No hard feeling! May the best win!" He said smiling and fist-bumping.