TO THE TOP!!

Y/N'S POV:

On the day before the two week break started, class got over at 3:20, and I started packing my bag with Katsuki waiting for me at the desk.

"Come on Wolfie, we don't have all day." He shouted. When Suddenly I heard Ochaco screaming," Wh-What going on?". We looked in her direction to see a huge crowd in front of the door. Katsuki tched and I also put an annoyed face and started walking towards the door.

"What business do you have with class 1-A?" Iida asked. 

"We can't get out! What did you come here for for anyway?" Mineta asked.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry," I said as Katsuki and I walked towards the door.

"We are the ones who made it out of the villain's attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival. There's no point of doing that." He said. I just smirked and we both said it in unison," Out of my ways, extras."

"Stop calling them extras, just because you don't know who they are!!," Iida said pointing his arm at us while Zuku walked and stood beside Katsuki.

"I came to see what Class A looks like, but you seem pretty arrogant," a purple haired kid who reminds me of Dad said coming to the front of the crowd facing us.

" Are all the heroes in class A like this? Seeing something like this makes me delusional. There are a few people in other course who enrolled in general studies and other courses just because they couldn't join the hero course. Did you know that?" I glared at him and eyed my classmates to move back. They understood what I was going to do and moved back leaving me and Katsuki at front. 

He looked at us confused but continued," The school has left us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." I just smirked and asked Katsuki to go stand near Zuku. 

After he went, I turned and faced the guy saying," I don't know what's your problem buddy. But you think we will get carried away just because we fought villains, then you are wrong buddy. We all almost died, damn we almost lost our Homeroom teacher and my Dad, so that gave us an experience but still is trauma for us. And you have a declaration of war, well then. I, Y/N Aizawa, daughter of Eraserhead and Katsuki Bakugou's girlfriend, accept your challenge," I heard Katsuki and Zuku laughing with Zuku saying," And just to remind you it will be Class A who will take away the top positions in the festival cause we are strong and will become future pro heroes." 

I looked at the guy and said," You wanna see the top three future heroes, buddy?" 

I said at turned into my wolf form which blew the crowd back a little and made place for us to leave. Katsuki and Zuku climbed on my back and I looked the guy in the eye and growled, causing him to flinch a little, with katsuki saying," This is what the top three future pro's look like." Saying that I jumped out away from the crowd and started walking with the two who had gotten off my back and I had changed back to Human form. 

" Wait, Bakugo , Y/N and Midoriya, what're you all going to do about it. It's your fault that everyone's hating on us." We turned back and Katsuki replied," It doesn't matter." 

" Huh?" 

"It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top," I said. And we walked away while listening to Kirishima say," It's so manly and simple."

Once the three of us reached the gate, we said our goodbye to Izuku and went our way. We were gonna meet Dad at my F/R(favorite restaurant). The walk was silent until Katsuki turned and looked at me saying," Y/N, I need you to promise me something." I looked at him confused but nodded as he took my hands in his and said," You are my girlfriend but please promise me that you will give your all in the festival and if we have to fight each other in the festival you will not hold back and give your all. Don't think that if you give your all I'll get hurt because fucking believe me I won't hold back at all and I mean it." 

I just laughed and ruffled his hair and said," I promise I will aim for the top and won't fucking hold back." He Kissed me and after pulling away we smirked at each other and fist bumped yelling," TO THE TOP!!"

 I found this video and just fell more for him. He has suffered so much, I love you my boi. Hope you guys are liking it. That's all folks!! see you until next time. GO BEYOUND! PLUS ULTRA!! PEACE OUT!!!