~THE BIG THREE~

Y/N'S POV:

Zuku was back today, while Katsuki still had one day left. The door opened to reveal an over-excited Zuku cause he learned that he had missed out a lot in three days.

"I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE I HAVE CAUSED, I PROMISE TO CATCH UP ON MY OWN AND MAKE YOU GUYS PROUD!" He said bowing and smoke coming from his nostrils.

"Damn, bull... calm down." I laughed as Ochako smacked my head and hugged Zuku.

"That's the spirit bro!" Kiri said patting his back.

Dad entered with three of our seniors, introducing them as the Big Three. They are known to be closest to the pros and were here to tell us about the hero internships.

"Aizawa-sensei, it's better if I show them," the guy, Mirio said and Dad nodded.

"Let's go to the gym, and show me what you are made of kids!" He said as we sat there shocked.

~Time skip~

I changed into my costume like others but because I had decided on battling him with Scar, so I had already let Scar take over and now we were standing on one side of the gym while Mirio senpai was standing on the other.

"All right, who's attacking me first?" He asked, stretching.

"Um... Are you serious?" Sero asked.

"Of course I am!"

"Mirio... you shouldn't do it," Amajiki senpai said from the sidelines still having his face away from us," Regarding the hero internships, it would be easier if we just told them how it was beneficial for us. It's not like all of them are thrilled about this. We can't end up having kids who are not able to recover from this."

"Can't recover?" I asked confused.

"Well..." We turned to see Hado senpai playing with Mina's horns," There was a student who used to fail again and again, and gave up on being a hero. Did you know that, Mirio?"

"Wait a second," Tokoyami said," We have fought alongside heroes before."

"We also have had the experience to fight against villains," Kiri said.

"Do we really seem like some small flies who you can just push aside like it's a piece of cake!" I asked in my wolf form taking Togata senpai by surprise as he stared at me.

"Y/N, don't provoke him!" Dad said.

"Yeah. You can come to me anytime you want! So who's first?"

"I will-" Kiri was cut off by Zuku who yelled," Here I come!"

"Unexpectedly, it's Midoriya!" Kiri whined.

"You can do this, Deku!" Ocha said 

"Everyone. This is a good opportunity, make good use of it!" Dad said.

"You're the problem child. I like that! You're full of energy." Togata senpai said.

"The close-range combat team should surround him immediately," Ojiro said as I, Kiri, Tsuyu, Jiro, Tokoyami, Mineta, and Sero got in a fighting stance.

As Zuku charged at Senpai, he just stood there and suddenly... His clothes came off! Jiro shrieked as her face went as red as a tomato, while the boys had their jaws dropped.

"Ah... sorry it's difficult to calibrate sometimes," Senpai said wearing his pants and taking this as an opening Zuku was kicked at his face but it went right through. A quirk that makes things go through you, wow!

"Right to the face, huh?" Senpai said as the others attacked but it went right through him hitting the rock behind, creating smoke.

"Wait!" Iida yelled, and they stopped to see that he was not there.