CAVALRY BATTLE!!

So, our plan was to collect all the headbands of others as all will be focused on Zuku. It was hard for convincing Katsuki but eventually he agreed and we were ready to beat everyone's asses.

"YOUR 15 MINUTES ARE OVER!! LET THE CAVALRY BATTLE BEGIN!"

" HANG ON GUYS!!" I muffled with Kirishima's uniform in my mouth. I zoomed past everyone with Katsuki exploding and collecting the headbands and kiri defending from front and Sero from back. I paused and looked at the score board and saw that we were in second position with Zuku still in first and Todoroki in third. As I was staring at it, Katsuki yelled," ALRIGHT, LETS GO AND TAKE DE-" He was cut-off and we were in the last place with 0 points. I turned my head to see a light blonde guy smirking at us with our headbands around his neck.

"FINALLY! I MONOMA OF CLASS 1-B BEAT THE GREAT 1-A BY TAKING THE SECOND PLACE!!"

I sped up to him with Katsuki trying to blast him off and taking our headbands, but got blasted in the face by Monoma, who had hardened himself to avoid Katsuki's explosion.

"A COPY QUIRK?! COME BACK HERE YOU COPYCAT!!" I YELLED CHASING HIM.

"Your quirk is awesome, I can turn myself into a wolf and use the speed." As soon as he said that I yelled," TRUST ME GUYS!! HANG ON TIGHT" while placing Kiri in front of Katsuki and jumped high in the air to see Monoma turn into a light blonde wolf but in doing that he blasted off his team mates and the headbands as we came back down. Katsuki blasted off my back and grabbed the headbands while in air.

"IS THAT EVEN ALLOWED?!" Uncle Mic asked. 

"Well he hasn't touched the ground so its fine as long as he doesn't fall." Aunt Midnight explained. As if on cue, Katsuki lost his balance and started falling towards the ground.

"SERO!!" I yelled as he caught Katsuki just above the ground and placed him on my back.

"BAKA!! TELL US FROM NEXT TIME BEFORE DOING IT!!". I looked at the score board to see we were third with Todoroki second. Suddenly a ice structure was forming and I knew what to do.

" Hold on guys!!" I said as I jumped above the structure and landed to see Zuku in front of Todoroki.

"KATSUKI! HAVE PATIENCE. LISTEN TO ME, PLEASE" I scolded when I heard him giving out explosions.

Iida zoomed past with Todoroki taking the one million points. Due to my excellent eyesight in wolf form I saw Dark Shadow grab Todoroki's headband and a few of the other bands from his neck. I also saw Todoroki putting the million one around his neck and some other one around his head.

"Okay so guys, You need to trust me on this and we have to do when the time left is the last few seconds, cause I know I will faint after that." I explained them the plan while Zuku tried to take his head band back but failed, and as if on cue I heard Uncle Mic saying thirty seconds left. 

"KATSUKI NOW!!!"I yelled and Katsuki made a huge explosion while yelling" ICYHOT BASTARD"

They turned to us and I blinked at them and howled making them paralyzed while zooming past them just like Ilda had done with Zuku and Kirishima grabbed the million one and we came to a pause and their paralysis wore out as the alarm went off, saying the end of the event.

"WITH A LAST MOMENT OF ZOOMING AND HOWLING, THE FIRST PLACE GOES TO BAKUGO AND Y/N'S TEAM. THAT'S MY NIECE. SECOND PLACE GOES TO TEAM TODOROKI WITH THIRD PLACE TO TETSU- WAIT TEAM SHINSO! WHERE DID YOU CRAWL UP FROM? AND THE FOURTH PLACE TO TEAM MIDORIYA!!" UNCLE MIC YELLED.

Zuku started crying fountain while thanking Tokoyami and dark shadow while three boys got off my back and turned back to human form and collapsed in Katsuki's arm while saying," we won". I heard him chuckle while saying," Thanks to you, idiot" and everything went black.  

KATSUKI'S POV:

I can't believe we actually beat that Half 'n Half bastard. I smiled softly at the unconscious girl I was holding in my arms when I saw that nerd running up to me crying, man he is still a crybaby. 

"K-Kacchan. We managed to go to the next round. I can't believe it. Awesome strategy to beat Todoroki-kun, congratulations btw. Oh my god, is Y/N alright?" He kept mumbling causing Y/N to wake up groaning. She looked at Izuku mumbling who hadn't noticed that she was awake. She looked at me and winked playfully and flicked her wrist to throw water at his face causing him to stumble back and fall on his butt looking at us confused and then we all started laughing when Midnight announced that the next event is after a two hours lunch break. We got up and were walking towards the cafeteria when Todoroki stopped us and glared at Y/N.

"That was a cheap move you did in the battle." 

Before she could say anything Deku said getting in front with a stern face," She didn't do anything wrong. Even you guys did the same thing with me, so back off and let us go!" 

Y/N and I were shocked that he stood up for her and didn't even stutter or mumble. 

"Iida just zoomed us past you using his quirk and I grabbed your headband, we used our quirks," Todoroki said with a irritated look.  

This time it was me who went up and grabbed his collar and shouted," DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF SPEAKING, YOU BASTARD. WE ALSO USED OUR QUIRKS TO TAKE YOUR POINTS. HOWLING AND PARALYZING ARE SOME EFFECTS OF HER QUIRKS SO WE TOOK IT IN A PROPER WAY. IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT YOUR FUCKING DEFEAT DON'T STICK IT UP TO US. GO AND FUCKING CRY IN A CORNER!!" I shoved him aside and we walked away. 

" You guys don't have to stick up for me every time someone says something to me" Y/N said and we went to have our lunch.

That's all folks! couldn't update due to sudden commencement of online classes and exams. hope you liked my twist in this story , some more twists in the further chapters. See you next time.