~A Fun Night~

THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER, NOT THE PART OF THE STORYLINE, AND NO IT DOESN'T CONTAIN LEMON IF YOU GUYS THOUGHT BY SEEING THE NAME OF THE CHAPTER, YOU NAUGHTY PEOPLE🤣🤣🤣. ANYWAY, ENJOY!!

Y/N'S POV:

We all were chilling in the common room, all my friends pestering me to show them more dance and TikTok videos with my Dad. 

"Okay, fine! A few compilation videos with my Dad and one special car dance with Dad and Mic. Ok?" I asked. They all nodded eagerly.

"This one is two years old," I said as I plugged in my phone to the tv and scrolled through my video diary, and played the first video.

"DAMN BABE! THAT'S HELLA GOOD DANCING!"Katsuki said hugging me from behind.

"What I found cute was how Principal Nezu was trying to copy your moves, "Momo said.

"And don't forget about Mr.Aizawa! He is such a good dancer," Kaminari said.

"And a great sense of fashion Y/N!" Mina said. I thanked them and put the next video.

"This one is a year old," I said as the video started playing.

"You guys just improve every year!" Kiri said, "And that last part was shocking!"

"Hey it had that dance you did in the gym the other day," Katsuki pointed out.

"Yeah, one of my favorites!" I said," Alright the next one is a bit short and was done right before I came to U.A."

"WHOA! THAT WAS AWESOME!!" The whole class shouted, "All the latest songs!"

"Wait babe, I have a doubt," Katsuki said as I turned to him. "In all the three videos, you had long hair and the latest video was just before you came to U.A... so why did you cut your hair?" He asked.

"Yeah, even I noticed that," Ochako said. I just laughed and said," Well a week before the entrance exams, I was training with Hawks and I pulled a prank on him. He got so mad he stuck bubblegum to my hair, and it's a lot of work to remove it so I just cut it off." I said casually.

"WHAT THE HECK?! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!" The whole class shouted. I laughed and replied.

"Just a reminder to all, never mess with Hawk's chicken food!" I said, "Okay next is the special and last car dance video with Dad and Mic."

"AWESOME!!!" The whole class exclaimed.

"Damn, Mic Sir has some good expressions!" Zuku said scribbling his notebook.

"Yeah, he is really good with facial expressions!" I said taking my phone back and sitting beside Katsuki.

"Hey, Y/N, " Jiro said, "I have one last request. Will you do it?" She asked.

"What is it?" I asked. "Well, we have been told that you can sing and that you have a song for every situation, so if I give you a situation will you sing?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.