WELCOME HOME TANNIE!

Y/N's POV:

It has been 6 months since we graduated and I moved in with Katsuki. We are going up the hero ranks at a very fast pace. Right now I was back from patrol and am waiting for Katsuki to come home, it's our 3rd year anniversary, but because we both were on duty we decided that we will celebrate it the coming weekend when we both have a day off. The bell rang and I got up confused because he always opens with a key yelling, "Wolfie! I'm home."

I opened the door to see Katsuki in his hero costume, holding flowers and a box. I smiled taking the flowers from him as he walked in giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey sweetheart," He said

"Heyy, what's in the box?" I asked.

"What's in the box you ask...Well, I decided that since it's our anniversary and it's only been a few months since we moved into our home, so I decided that we should have a gift," He said

"Wow, that's a great idea," I said

"Well, it's more like a gift for me than you, but you will like it- Hey!" He said as the box moved and he yelled at the box trying to balance it. I helped to hold as the box moved more and something was pushing the lid on top.

"Oh my god, well now you can clearly see it's poking out of the box... I'll just let him out," Katsuki said as he placed the box down and opened the lid as a tan-brown colored small Pomeranian jumped out and onto me licking my face and my ears as I giggled.

"See he likes you! Of course he does, your wolf instinct is similar for him," Katsuki said petting the cute furball sitting on my lap.

"OMG! THANK YOU KATSUKI! I ALWAYS WANTED A DOG!" I said hugging him as he laughed.

"What are we gonna name him?" Katsuki asked as we walked in and sat on the couch.

"I don't know, why don't we ask him,' I said as I held the dog in front of me," What do you want us to call you?" 

He just looked at me his head tilting.

"I'll give you some options and you bark, okay?" I asked 

"It's not like he understands-" Katsuki said but was cut off as he barked and started wagging his tail.

"Bob?" I asked but got no reaction 

"King Explosion?" Katsuki laughed as I and the dog gave him a blank expression and he scoffed.

"I have got it!" I said and looked at the cutie in my hand," Tannie!" 

"Tannie?" katsuki asked and we looked at the dog as he looked at us but then barked  at us wagging his tail

"Tannie it is!" We cheered as Tannie started barking loudly and wagging his tail.

The next morning we went to the vet to get him the shots, then we went to the pet store and got all the stuff needed. Two beds, one for the living room and the other for our bedroom. Two leashes, leash holder, food and water bowls, treats, and finally toys! 

We have a new, cute, furry member Tannie and we couldn't be any happier! 

Very short chapter I know but yeah, few more chapters to go! Hope you loved the storyline! Thank you for giving this book so much love and support! Don't forget to check out my other two books. I love you guys so much! Peace out!✌✌✌