Y/N vs BAKUGOU

Y/N'S POV:

The battle between me and Katsuki had come to a pause as we both were standing there breathing heavily. He was continuously sending explosions my way, and I was dodging them and using water and ice to keep a distance from him. I was in my normal wolf form and could finish this match in a few seconds, but it would be unfair for both of us, to finish the match very easily.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? USE YOUR POWER WOLFIE!!" Katsu shouted staring at me with an irritated face. I couldn't reply in my wolf form so I turned human before yelling back at him.

"HAVE YOU LOST IT BAKA?! IF I USE MY FULL POWER, THIS MATCH WILL BE OVER IN A FEW SECONDS AND YOU KNOW IT!!" I yelled. He just smirked and made explosions from his hand.

"I KNOW, BUT I DON'T CARE!! COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT BABE!!" He yelled.  I just smirked and turned into my normal wolf form. 'If he wants all my power he will get it!' I thought. I howled loudly turning into my fire form, with every inch of my fur covered with blue flames.

"LET'S DO THIS KATSUKI!" I said in my Luna voice, staring my deep green eyes into his crimson one.

"THE TWO HAVE FINALLY CEASED THEIR BREAK AND OUR GONNA FIGHT AGAIN. LET'S SEE HOW THIS FINAL MATCH ENDS!!" Uncle Mic yelled as Katsuki made a a huge explosion and I ran sending waves of blue fire at him. Suddenly a huge wall erupted between us and the attacks exploded and crashed sending a huge impact throwing us off our balance. I flew back turning into my human form before darkness took over me.

ZUKU'S POV:

Cementos had interfered their match as it was gonna end up really bad. As the smoke cleared, the whole crowd gasped to see that both Y/N and Kacchan were out of the bounds unconscious.

"AND THAT'S IT!! BOTH Y/N AND KATSUKI ARE OUT OF BOUNDS, THAT MEANS BOTH ARE THE WINNERS OF THIS YEAR'S U.A SPORTS FESTIVAL!!" Midnight declared as the two were taken to Recovery Girl. I couldn't go to check up on them as they were announcing the winners.

"AS TOKOYAMI HAD DROPPED OUT AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF HIS MATCH AGAINST KATSUKI BAKUGO HE DROPS DOWN TO THE FOURTH POSITION WITH MIDORIYA IZUKU IN THE THIRD POSITION, TODOROKI SHOTO IN THE SECOND POSITION AND THE CRAZY DUO, Y/N AIZAWA AND KATSUKI BAKUGO IN THE FIRST POSITION!! CONGRATULATIONS AND SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR!! MIC OUT" Mic yelled. I couldn't believe my eyes, I came third. That's crazy. As Todoroki and I stepped on the pedestals, Y/n and Kacchan erupted on the first pedestal bound to a huge wall. There hands were in a quirk nullifier handcuff and Kacchan was muzzled. Y/N had a look of disgust on her face and Kacchan was thrashing around tryin to free himself.

"H-hey Guys!! Congrats on first position," I said trying to gain their attention. They both glared at me, but soon stopped as they saw me standing on the pedestal instead of Tokoyami. I explained to them how I got my position.

"As much as we hate that our match was interrupted and we don't deserve first position, we are happy and proud of you Zuku. Right Katsu?" Y/N asked turning towards Kacchan, who looked at me with a calm expression and nodded before turning back to try to free himself.

"It's a tie between Midoriya and Iida for the third place but, Iida had to leave for some personal issue, so thanks for understanding." She said winking at the media.

"She is flirting with the media, god Aunty you seriously need a boyfriend." Y/N said laughing.

"Now we will hand out medals. And this years medals will be handed out by this man..." Midnight said as all so familiar laugh of All Might came who jumped from the top of the stadium.

"I AM HERE WITH THE MEDALS/ YOUR VERY OWN NO.1 HERO ALL MIGHT!!" They yelled together but Midnight's voice was more prominent. 

"Apologies for speaking over you," Midnight whispered to all might who was glaring at her.

"Please hand out the medals All Might, starting with the third position," Midnight said. He came up tom me with a look of proud as he laughed and felicitated me with the bronze medal, saying, " You always injure yourself, please stop doing that. But I am proud of you Young Midoriya." He said ruffling my hair and giving me a hug which made tear up. Then he walked over to Todoroki.

"Young Todoroki, congratulations. Is there a reason why you didn't use your left side in the semi finals?" All Might asked.

" I got an opportunity with Midoriya, but then I got lost, somehow. I think I understand now, why you care for him so much. I wanted to be a hero like you. But I didn't think it was right for me to put my issues behind me and just end it there. There are things that still need to be settled. And I am sorry Midoriya and Y/N. I know we started of on a wrong foot but I would very much like to be your friends and not just pretend." He said looking at us. We just smiled at him and nodded.

"Your look is totally different from back then. I won't inquire further. But I know you will settle things right." He said hugging Todoroki who just nodded yes. He then came up to the first pedestal.

Y/N'S POV: 

"All right! Young bakugo and Y/N. Wow this is a bit extreme." He said looking at us all tied up. He removed my cuffs and Katsuki's muzzle saying," You lived up to the pledge you gave. Good Job!"

I just huffed ribbing my wrists and went to untie Katsu while he growled and replied," All Might... THIS FIRST PLACE IS MEANINGLESS!! EVEN IF THE PUBLIC APPROVES, IT'S GARBAGE, IF WE BOTH DON'T APRROVE OF IT!!"He yelled with his eyes all scrunched up with anger. I uncuffed him and held his hands trying to calm him down. We both stood there squeezing the life out of our hands.

" IN THIS WORLD OF COMPETITIVE ASSESMENT, NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN UPHOLD THE ABSOLUTE EVALUATION OF AN UNCHANGING SCALE." All Might said looking at us.

"Accept this medal, as a part of your scars, so that you won't forget." He said.

" I SAID I DON'T WANT IT!!" Katsuki said as All Might put the medal on his neck and turned to me.

"As much as I agree with Katsu, and am angry with all of you to interfere our match, I will accept the medal, cause you are my uncle and I love you. And I have kept my promise to Katsu to reach the top together." I said accepting the medal. Katsu calmed down and just hugged me from behind with his arms around my waist saying," I will also accept this medal only for you." I laughed and ruffled his hair as Uncle Might turned towards the crowd.

"THESE WERE THE WINNERS THIS TIME. BUT EVERYONE, ALL STUDENTS HAD THE POSSIBILITY OF STANDING UP HERE, JUST AS YOU HAVE SEEN. AND SO HERE ARE SOME FINAL WORDS!! EVERYONE REPEAT AFTER ME!! READY?" He asked as we got ready to yell with him....

"PLUS ULTRA/ GOOD WORK!!" We yelled and Looked at him with an expression asking 'Seriously?'

"BOOOOO!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY PLUS ULTRA THERE ALL MIGHT!!" The whole crowd scolded him. He fumbled saying," Oh... well everyone here worked hard so....sorry all"

After that we went back to class and waited for Dad. Once he came he said he had a few announcements.

"Good job. You don't have school tomorrow and the day after. You will get offers from the heroes who saw you today but that will be disclosed after the break. Wait in expectation for it while you rest." He said and dismissed him.

"Dad, I am gonna stay over at Katsu's place for the next two days, so take care and see you after two days!" I said as I walked out with Katsu.

"Ok, but remember no funny business!!" He yelled.

"DAD!!" I yelled back and walked home to collect my things and walked to Katsu's house where we had a blast as a celebration for our victory.

And the sports festival arc is over. Hope you guys liked the ending. Thank you all for all the support and love. See you guys in the next chapter. Peace out!!