~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI~

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

It was when you were stumbling out of bed, you heard an unexpected alarm coming from your phone, you slouched over to collect your device and dismissed the alarm. Looking at the title, it was Katsuki's birthday!

You knew he never enjoyed it. He thought that the attention of other students was too annoying for him to deal with. Honestly, you thought it was a stupid excuse for him to miss it. You and Katsuki had been together for quite a while as well as friends for a year now. Katsuki was the one always getting in trouble whilst you had to do with antics and keep him from blowing people up? You've celebrated his birthday and forced him into parties, but it never seemed to work.

Maybe this time would be different, now that you two were dating. You were aware that it was a school day, so that meant you had to keep this surprise from him all day. And you told the rest of the class that you had something planned and they were going to help. You had planned a surprise party for your hothead, although it wasn't going to be one of the old tricks that you could see in a television show or movie. It was special!

As you got into your school attire, put on your shoes, did your hair, packed your bag, you got an immense amount of text messages from classmates and friends about the party that had been planned. A portion of the texts had been warnings on how you could be putting your life in danger for throwing a party that he obviously didn't want. But you didn't care. You put your phone in your bag and made your way out of your dorm towards the school.

"Y/N! Y/N!" The sound of someone's voice lingered behind you as you turned around to find Mina.

She had been waving her hands in the air as she ran towards you with the biggest grin plastered on her face. She was now beside you, trying to catch her breath as her palms rested on her knees. You raised an eyebrow at her. It was normal for you to walk to school, but she had never been this late to do so. You shrugged it off, thinking that maybe she had just slept in.

"Sorry, but I got caught up on homework, I didn't get to do it last night," She said.

Being the forgetful person that you were, you realize that you had not done your homework. You had been working on your gift for Katsuki the whole night. As Mina stood up straight and looked at you, she waved a hand in front of your face, making sure you were OK. You snapped out of your trance and looked at Mina wide-eyed shit.

"Shit! I didn't get to do it!" You complained and continued about how forgetful and lazy you were. You pinched the bridge of your nose inside. This allowed Mina to rest a hand on your back to try and calm you down.

"Hey, it's OK. I'm sure Aizawa sensei will let you pass. After all, you have been working really hard on Bakugo's surprise."

You relaxed a little bit and you two continue to walk towards school. It wasn't far, but it took at least six minutes to get to the gates. Once you guys entered there, stood Katsuki. He looked down at you and smirked. Then at Mina with a noticeable snarl. 

"Oi, raccoon eyes leave us alone for a moment. We need to talk," Katsuki said to Mina.

Without any hesitation, Mina smirked towards you and nodded, leaving the scene to give you two lovebirds some space, walking back down towards you with his crimson eyes, he smirked once more.

"I know you've been plotting something. What is it?" He asked.

The fact that he knew something was being planned only made you gulp, it was all supposed to be a surprise. How did it get to him? You wanted him not to be too suspicious. So you must put up a lie. 

"Well, Katsuki. I have no idea what you're talking about. I was simply only walking to school. What's got your attention?" He chuckled, impressed his full head against yours. He may have not been known as a total softy, but when it came to you, he seemed like a whole other person to me.

"I'm still sure you're planning something, but I won't go and believe some extra words before seeing it with my own eyes. Now we'll get to class dumbass!" Without another word he removed his forehead from yours and grabbed your hand, walking towards the one a classroom.