IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!

Y/N's POV:

I was now fully recovered and we were back to our normal classes. Right now we had a 15-minute break. Mina was showing us her new breakdance moves.

"Hey guys, check this out! I'm a break dancing queen!" She said and started showing us her moves.

"Ahhhh yeah!" Sero said.

"Yeah, you go girl!" I cheered jumping down Katsuki's desk, joining her.

"I bet Ashido's and Y/N's dance moves end up being super useful in hand-to-hand combat. When it comes to a fight she would have complete control of her body. Ohh maybe I should take up dancing too?" Dekuku said as I smiled at him.

"We both could teach ya if you want," I said.

"Aww yeah boy let's see what moves you got! " Mina said crossing her arms as I went back and sat by Katsuki who had started to laugh.

"Hey, why are you laughing?" I asked

"You'll see," he said with a smirk, and watching Mina show Zuku some moves.

"We'll start with something easy step forward and back left and right while swinging both arms. Make sure you're starting loose." She said.

"Sure..." Zuku said and started dancing weirdly which made me and Katsu laugh so hard.

"This reminds me of Sato always baking stuff, it's a Hobbie but it also helps with hero work so smart speaking of hobbies I bet yours is the same Jiro!" Kaminari teased.

"What? I don't know!" She said getting a little flustered.

"Oh come on your dorm rooms a literal recording studio music's your passion!" Kaminari said.

"Drop it moron forget what you saw in there!" She said embarrassed.

"Kyoka are you alright you're acting kinda weird?" You asked.

"I-" She stuttered but suddenly Dad entered and we all went to our seats.

"It's coming! The school festival," Dad said.

"Normal School Stuff!" The class exclaimed.

"Gotta love this time of year!" Sero said.

"We gotta think of something cool to do!" Toru said.

"Hold on Mr. Aizawa are you sure this is okay?" Kiri asked.

"Hush Kirishima don't you ruin this!" Kaminari said.

"Think about it though there are villains everywhere right now!" Kiri said.

"He's right Kaminari!" You said.

"That's a reasonable point but there are students besides those in the hero course you get the spotlight every year at the sports fest this is for everyone else. The support course, general studies, and don't forget business course students this doesn't get as much attention as the sports fest buts it's still a yearly event that they all look forward to. Many of your fellow peers are stressed out by the current conditions here at UA especially the dorms system which had to be adopted because of the hero course." Dad continued.

"When you put it like that I guess it would be unfair to cancel it," Kiri said

"Correct. So yeah it's still on and hopefully, everyone will enjoy it. Though unlike festivals in the past this year's will only be opened to UA students and staff with a few exceptions. You may not be able to focus this time but your class still needs to participate with some kind of original programming you need to decide what you want to do today...." Dad said before falling asleep.