~MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL~

Hello lovely readers. So I am doing this Mother's day special, suggested by my dear friend @Behawth but the storyline is not what she suggested as the UK is gonna celebrate it on 14th March. This story is about when they are future pro heroes and are married but the mother in the story is Mitsuki Bakugo and there is also a surprise ending so have fun. Let's Do This.

P.S The things they do for her in the story are the same things I did for my mother last year before the pandemic started so...enjoy.

Y/N'S POV:

Today is Mother's Day and luckily Katsu and I both are off work today. Katsuki had decided to spend the day in bed but I forced and convinced him to spend this day with Mom aka Mitsuki Bakugo.

We had gone shopping yesterday and bought a dress, a necklace and lots of beauty products that she likes.

So according to plan, I have to go to her house first, cause Katsuki and Dad aka Masaru Bakugo will decorate the house and prepare everything while I keep her distracted.

"Babe, I am leaving!" I said grabbing the car keys and my purse.

"Okay, and don't come before 5, ok? Oh did you take the dress?" He asked from the kitchen.

"Yes, ok I am leaving. See you soon! I love you!" I shouted wearing my shoes.

"Ok, Love you too!" He yelled from inside.

I drove to the Bakugo household which was around 20 minutes from our house. I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened to reveal Mitsuki who was starting to look old but still had her glow.

"OMG! Y/N it's so good to see you!" She said pulling me inside hugging me.

"It's good to see you too Mom and Dad," I said as Dad walked in from behind joining the hug.

"What are you doing here and where is Katsuki?" She asked.

"Oh, Katsuki has gone on a mission and will be back by tomorrow, and since I am off work today I have come to spend Mother's Day with my Mom. So go wear this, cause we have reservations lady so chop chop!" I said handing her the bag and pushing her upstairs.

"Okay, jeez. Give me 10 minutes," She said laughing and heading to her room. 

"Katsuki is coming in 20 minutes, to help you decorate and he is bringing all the gifts. We will be back by 5, so keep the food and everything ready by then," I said turning to Masaru.

"Okay," He said smiling and patted my head," Thank you for doing this Y/N. She has been really busy with work and she deserves a break."

"Don't worry, I'll handle it," I said as Mom walked down wearing a beautiful black dress. (The picture below. Katsuki is gonna wear this outfit)

"MOM! YOU LOOK AMAZING," I said hugging her

"MOM! YOU LOOK AMAZING," I said hugging her. She hugged me back and pulled away looking at her husband who just smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Still the same...beautiful as the day I met you," He said hugging her.