BAKU VS DEKU

Y/N'S POV:

As the last round was over, we stood in the arena waiting for our results. Zuku and I were working together in the last round, and it was a mess. Shoto and Inasa had gone mad, and Uncle Orca was the villain in the act, so we had to deal with them as well as prevent the two dum-dums to not blow everyone up. 

Right now I was standing next to Katsu as the guy explained that the screen will display the name of the people who passed in alphabetical order. As soon as the names were displayed I started searching from the very top in the 'A' section.

"Ai...Ai...Ai...Ai... IT'S THERE! I PASSED!!" I jumped and saw that Zuku was crying.

"Zuku, what's wrong?" I asked as he turned to me in tears and smiled.

"N/n... I passed..." He said as I jumped and hugged him.

"That's my bro! I knew you could...Hey Katsu, Zuku and I passed, what ab-" I turned but stopped as I saw the frown on his face looking at the screen and Kiri sweating nervously beside him.

"I didn't..." He growled.

"Well, they won't pass the hero who yells at victims and asks them to save themselves," Denki said and I stared at Katsuki in shock.

"Well, that's that. We will now pass out your progress reports and you can see how much you scored. 50 was the passing mark. The report tells you why you got minus marks or bonus marks... and those who didn't pass, don't worry. You will get one more chance in the month of April. The retirement of the symbol of peace has encouraged a lot of crimes and we need all the heroes we can...so do your best. And those who passed collect your license while going out from the main counter." The guy said.

"Well, that's good. You get one more chance Katsuki." I said hugging him as he growled but hugged me back. Everyone was given their progress reports. When I received mine I was shocked.

Y/N AIZAWA aka ARTEMIS: TOTAL POINTS:120, MINUS POINTS: 0. Well done, you are the ideal hero. You are strong, kind, and smart. You got the extra 20 points for the smartness you showed in the last round and also the way you handled the old age and the kids. 

"Hey Y/n, whoa..." Kiri said snatching my report out of my hand.

"YOU GOT 120?!" He yelled as the whole class surrounded me. I just chuckled nervously as Katsuki looked at me shocked but gazed away and looked at his report. I felt bad for him and wanted to just hug him but I knew he needed some space so I decided to leave him alone.

I walked out with Zuku and Ochako and we collected our license cards and started walking towards the bus when suddenly Zuku started crying while looking at his license.

"Babe, you are crying?" Ochako asked as I laughed.

"No...I just...Well... I was helped by so many and caused trouble for so many that...That's why...How do I put it? It's like proof that I've grown. That somehow makes me happy," Zuku said as I ruffled his hair.

"You have grown, bro. We all have," I said.

"I must show it to Mom and All Might!" Zuku said taking his phone out.

"Oh, put mine too!" I said as he took the photo and Ochako just smiled at us.

~time skip~

We all were hanging in the common area, resting our asses off when I saw Katsuki walking up to Zuku. Thanks to my wolf hearing I could hear what he said.

"Hey! Meet me outside later. We need to talk about your quirk," Katsuki said and walked away. My eyes widened as Zuku looked at me and I just nodded. I  went to my room and waited for everyone to sleep. I heard Katsuki's door open and after a few minutes, I myself started following the two outside. They went to Ground Beta, our first training area. I hid in an alley, listening to the two.