~SINGING COMPETITION: Part 1~

Hey lovely readers! So this is a special chapter and wanted to do some fun with music and outfits so here it is. Hope you guys like it!

Y/N'S POV:

I had participated in a singing competition and had sent an audition video, the song being Same Old Love(Listen to the song above if you want), and was waiting for the email which was gonna tell me if I was in or out.

We all were chilling out in the common room, Dad and Shinso also joining us for game night. I was sitting between Katsuki and Dad on the couch, constantly checking my phone for any call or email. I was a mess, I mean how could I not be. The winner of the competition gets to be in a music video with Selena Gomez(I'm sorry, I just love her) and she was going to watch our performances through VC, it will be a dream come true. every country selects one candidate to represent the country and the main event is gonna take place here, in Japan! (Too much? eh..) 

"Stop biting your nails, Y/N. I know you will be the one who gets selected," Katsuki said as the whole class agreed and nodded.

"Hey Y/N, if you win can you get me Selena's autograph?" Jiro asked her eyes sparkling.

"Sure, but for that, I need to be selected," I said and suddenly rang showing that an unknown number was calling. I frowned and picked up.

"Hello?" 

"Hi! Am I speaking with Ms. Y/n Aizawa?" A male voice asked.

"Speaking," I answered.

"Hi Y/N! I am Jake from Youth Sensation Competition. I called you to inform you that you are selected to be the competitor from Japan. The competition takes place on the first of the next month. As you know it is taking place in your country, I'll email you the details and itinerary of the competition so that you can prepare! Congratulations and All the Best for the competition!"

"Ok...thanks," I said and cut the call staring at the floor.

"Who was that, sweetie?" Dad asked ruffling my hair.

"Baby, hey! What's wrong?" Katsuki asked but I was in a trance

'Y/N, we got selected! React girl!' Scar said snapped me out and I jumped up and ran out the door and screamed with joy on the top of my lungs!

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?!" Dad and Katsuki asked running out and shaking me.

"I GOT SELECTED!" I yelled hugging them both. The whole class cheered. 

"I knew you would!" Katsuki said and Dad just cried. Just then my phone pinged and I saw an email from Jake.

"Oooh... The competition is gonna take place in Tokyo. We have to go through three rounds to be a finalist. There will be two finalists and there are 100 people participating. First-round is Electropop to check our vocal range. Only 25 will pass the first round. The second round is Soul to check our vocal strength and only 5 will go to the next round. The third round is a lip-sync round with two songs to see how well we know the songs and how well we can dance which will decide the top two finalists. The Finals is a surprise." I read out the details.

"Wow, you gotta prepare good, I will help you, don't worry," Jiro said

"Yeah and don't worry about outfits, I'll take care of it!" Mina said. I smiled and looked at Katsuki, who was smiling at me proudly.

"You are gonna get me an autograph too!" Katsuki said.

"Sure, Kacchan!" I said hugging him.

The next month went by very quickly and it was the day of the competition. I was sitting in my green room waiting for my turn. All my classmates, my relatives, and Katsuki's parents were in the audience. I had picked out three outfits for the first and second and hopefully final round. For the third round, Mitsuki helped me make the outfits. I was wearing my first outfit and was checking myself one last time in the mirror when the door opened to reveal Jake.