~VISIT TO THE MALL~

Y/N'S POV:

All the class decided to go to the mall to buy stuff for our camping trip, well Katsuki refused but as soon as I said I had to buy a swimsuit, he agreed to come. I was getting dressed when my phone vibrated. It was Katsuki.

Hedgehog💕💥: Come fast! I am waiting outside with Deku and Round Face.

Wolfie❤🐺: Five minutes!

I quickly changed into a cute outfit and wore my cap cause it is sunny and headed down.

As soon as I met up with them, Katsuki blushed and looked away before grabbing my hand, with Ochako complimenting my outfit, me returning the same to her

As soon as I met up with them, Katsuki blushed and looked away before grabbing my hand, with Ochako complimenting my outfit, me returning the same to her. While we were walking, Ochako suddenly asked me to sing.

"Sing a song to which you will dance like no one's watching," She said giggling.

"So basically my shower song right?" I asked laughing and she agreed with the boys laughing. I put the instrumental version on my phone and started singing. (Play the above song) 

Hmm, hey, hmm
Hey 
Don't think about it
Just move your body
Listen to the music
Sing, oh, ey, oh
Just move those left feet
Go ahead get crazy
Anyone can do it
Sing, oh, ey, oh 
Show the world you've got that fire
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the world what you can do
Prove to them you've got the moves
I don't know about you 
But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Oh, we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing? Yeah, yeah                                                                                    P
a-pa-pa-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
Pa-pa-da-da                                                                                                                                                                 
When you finally let go
And you slay that solo
'Cause you listen to the music
Sing, oh, ey, oh
'Cause you're confident, babe
And you make your hips sway
We knew that you could do it
Sing, oh, ey, oh 
Show the world you've got that fire
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the world you can do
Prove to them you've got the moves
I don't know about you but
 I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Oh, we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing? Yeah, yeah                                                                                   
Pa-pa-pa-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
Pa-pa-da-da
Pa-pa-pa-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
Pa-pa-da-da
Ey
Oh, ey, oh
Oh, ey, oh
I feel better when I'm dancing (Oh, ey, oh)
I'm better when I'm dancing (Oh, ey, oh)
Oh, ey, oh
I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Don't you know, we can do this together
Bet you feel better when you're dancing? Yeah, yeah                                                                                     
Pa-pa-pa-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da (You got to move it)
Pa-pa-pa-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
I feel better when I'm dancing
Better when I'm dancing
Feel better when I'm, yeah, yeah

As I finished singing, I look at them with them smiling at me, noticing how we had reached the mall and the whole class had also heard me sing. I blushed furiously, totally flustered.

"THAT WAS AMAZING Y/N!" The whole class erupted suddenly surrounding me and complimenting me. I thanked them as they gave me some space as Katsuki came up and hugged me from behind saying," You are amazing." I just chuckled and walked with everyone inside the mall. Everyone decided to split up and meet back to the spot at 3. Mina and I immediately headed to buy a new swimsuit Katsuki and Kiri following us. We looked around a lot till we both found the perfect swimsuit, and went into the changing rooms. When we came out, the boys' jaw literally dropped and they were staring at us with both of their faces as red as Kiri's hair.

 When we came out, the boys' jaw literally dropped and they were staring at us with both of their faces as red as Kiri's hair

(Mina's outfit)

(Y/N'S OUTFIT)

"PERFECT!!" Mina said smirking at me, as we both went back in before the boys could say anything. We bought it, boys still flustered as we went shopping for some other things. Suddenly the alarm went off with an announcement to evacuate the mall as a villain has been sighted.

"WHAT A VILLAIN?!" I shouted looking at Katsuki when a guy in a black hoodie went past me.

"Yes, Artemis. That would be me." He said, my eyes widening still looking at Katsuki. I turned to see him not there, him disappearing in the crowd.

"What is it Y/N?" Katsuki asked me, as I had started panicking, Mina and Kiri now noticing me and trying to calm down.

"When I shouted asking about the villain right now, a hooded guy went past me, confirming it was him and he addressed me as Artemis," I said calming down a bit but still shaken up badly.

"How is that possible? Only the teachers at U.A and us classmates know you changed your hero name to Artemis!" Kiri said. Just then Zuku and Ochako came to us, looking equally frightened.

"Hey nerd what's wrong?" Katsuki asked Zuku who sat down beside me and looked at me.

"Black hooded guy?" He asked me and I nodded telling him my encounter with the villain.

"It was Shigaraki," Zuku said telling us how Ochako had gone to buy bug spray and he was waiting for her when Shigaraki acted as a fan and threatened Zuku but was saved when Ochako came back.

"That damn, Hand Job," Katsuki growled. We all went back home after explaining everything to the police. Dad was terrified when he heard the news and insisted that all of us should stay over at our house. We all ate dinner and watched some movies to lighten up some mood and went to sleep.

"You know I will protect you right?" Katsuki said snuggling into me as we cuddled. I nodded taking in his scent which was helping me calm down a lot.

"Yeah I know Katsu, let's just go to sleep. I am really tired," I said as he ran his hands through my hair and kissed my forehead as we let the darkness take over into deep sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter! But I didn't want to skip this part so made a short chapter out of it! The next chapters will be of the training camp, I am so excited to write those. Love you guys and keep commenting, I love to read your comments and reply back!❤❤❤