TWINS!

Y/N's POV:

I AM GONNA DIE!! I AM TWO WEEKS LATE AND IT IS KILLING ME! I have been eating like crazy, peeing non-stop, and my mood swings are on another level.

"Babe, how you holding up?" Katsuki asked walking up to me as I was staring out the window.

"I am tired, why aren't they coming out?" I whined putting my head on his shoulder.

"Well, maybe you created such a nice home for them, that they want to come out of their mommy's womb," He said stroking my belly.

"Aww... look at you, spilling crap to cheer me up," I said giving him a light friendly slap as he rolled his eyes.

"They'll come out when it's time, stop being so dramatic. I bet I could have handled them better," Katsuki joked but it really hit me.

"Seriously?" I asked in a cold tone as he looked at me confused as I pulled away from his embrace.

"What's wrong?"

"No you said it right, this shouldn't be hard. Being pregnant carrying the babies for nine months, not a difficult job," I said as his eyes widened and he tried to speak but I gave him a look and he stopped.

"We only face a little bit problems, hair fall while having a bath, boils on face, body rashes, thousands of injections, that's it. Sometimes, urine comes out while crying or laughing, because the bladder is not able to hold the pressure of the baby. Fever, cold, cough, anything that happens, we can't take medicines, because it might harm the baby, but what's the big deal in this. We can't wear our favorite clothes because nothing fits anymore, can't eat our favorite food because it's not allowed. Depression, mood swings, everything we have to bear silently so that others' mood is not ruined. A woman sacrifices her whole body and system in these nine months. And the pain we go through during delivery, you can't even imagine it Katsuki. But we bear everything with a smile on our face because we know that the first time we see them, then it will all be worth it. But in this whole pregnancy, what's the contribution of a guy, just one 'Ah Baby I have cum'. I'm sure you were just joking when you said that statement, but please think before you speak," I said catching my breath as tears started spilling down my face.

"I am sorry, so sorry Y/N," he said hugging me as I cried into his shoulder," You are the most amazing person in the whole world. I never knew what you were going through. I won't ever say that I am better than you. Because you are the bravest, most beautiful person and you are going to be an amazing Mom."

"thank you Katsuki," I said pulling away as he wiped my tears and kissed me softly. I kissed him back but suddenly felt something wet down there. My water had broken.

"God, the babies are really putting a lot of pressure aren't they?" Katsuki said laughing.

"No babe, this is not urine. My water just broke," I said as his eyes widen

"WAIT THAT MEANS?"

"CODE RED!" I yelled as the pain started going through my body.

"Wait I'll call the hospital beforehand, Deku too. Where is your pregnancy bag?" Katsuki said taking out his phone 

"UNDER THE BED!" I yelled as he ran towards the bathroom and I walked to the door, as I heard him yelling at Zuku to come to the hospital with Ochako.

Time Skip (To after delivery, cause I am lazy)

"Family of Y/N Bakugo?" A nurse came out of the delivery room asking

"IT'S ME!" Katsuki yelled running at the nurse.

"Dynamight? You are the father?"

"Of course, everyone knows Artemis and I are married...," Katsuki scoffed as Zuku nudged him with his elbow," Right... Anyway, how is she? And the kids?"

"She is doing absolutely fine, and the kids are also doing just fine. You don't know the gender of the twins right?"

"Yes, we wanted it to be a secret"

"Okay come in, I'll tell you all together," The nurse said as they all went in and saw Y/N lying on the bed smiling at them and two babies in the crib.

"Hey, you did great. You are so awesome," Katsuki said sitting beside her and kissing her forehead.

"Alright, here is your son," Nurse said handing him to Y/N who started crying as soon as she held him, Katsuki crying as well

"Look, he looks just like you, Katsuki" Y/n said

"He has your hair color, but my hairstyle and eyes though," Katsuki said smiling poking his cheek.

"And here is your daughter," The nurse said handing her to Katsuki who took her with a scared but happy expression.

"A girl? Babe, we have one of each!" Katsuki said kissing the child's forehead," And look she has my hair color, but your hairstyle and eyes."

"Congratulation guys!" Ochako said

"Have you guys thought of a name?" Zuku asked.

"Yeah actually..." Y/N said looking at Katsuki who just smiled and nodded," Guys I would like you to meet Mitsuo and Mizuki Bakugo."

"Beautiful!" Ochako said

"They are perfect," Zuku said looking at the twins.

"Y/N, thank you again for giving me these two beautiful angels. I love you so much and I am so proud of you," Katsuki said crying kissing her forehead as she cried looking at the two angels she gave birth to.

And that's it for this chapter, next is the epilogue. Sorry for the big break in-between guys. I was caught up with getting sick, my college exams, and some family and relationship drama. Hope you are liking this story. I just wanna say thank you for all the love and support you have given to this story. See you guys in the next chapter! Love you guys so much! Peace out! ✌✌✌