CRESCENT MOON MOUNTAIN!!

IT'S BEEN A MONTH?! SO SORRY GUYS!! BEEN KINDA BUSY SO I MADE THIS CHAPTER A BIT LONGER THAN MY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS. THIS IS ABOUT Y/N'S PAST, AND YOU ARE IN FOR A SURPRISE. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!! LOVE YA' ALL!!

Y/N'S POV:

All of the class 1-A was gathered on the platform waiting for their trains to arrive. Zuku was standing with Ochako, both holding hands and Mina and Kiri were hugging each other just as Kiri's train arrived at the station. Katsuki was hugging me from behind, nuzzling his face in my hair as Dad was constantly worrying if I will be okay or not.

"Okay, I got to leave now, kitten. Are you sure you have everything?" He asked.

"Yes Dad! Don't worry." I said laughing getting out of Katsuki's grasp which made him whine a bit. I just rolled my eyes and hugged my Dad.

"Wish I could come with you. Please take of yourself and be with Midoriya till his stop comes." Dad said hugging me tightly. I just nodded my head and pulled away. Katsuki hugged me again as Dad walked away.

"Why can't I come with you?" Katsuki whined putting his head at the crook of my neck which sent shivers through my spine. He was being extra clingy and it bothered me that something was bothering him. I turned around and took his face in my hands as he pulled me closer by the waist.

"What's wrong Katsu? You are being extra clingy....What's bothering you?" I asked which made his eyes widen but soon he chuckled and kissed me softly.

"You see right through me.... It's just I don't want anything to happen to you and want to be there to protect you. Plus, two weeks is a long time. I want my daily dosage of Y/N." He said as he pulled away looked at me lovingly.

"You had me at first, but am I a medicine to you which you need to keep yourself calm?" I asked looking at him amusingly to which he laughed and just hugged me tightly as I saw Zuku running to us.

"Hey Kacchan! All the best for your internship. Y/N, our train is coming." He said. I nodded as Katsuki ruffled his hair.

"You too, nerd. You better learn something new if you want to catch up to me and take care of Wolfie till your stop arrives." He said as he kissed me one last time and Zuku nodded. We both walked to our trains and I waved Katsuki one last goodbye and sat down next to Zuku as the train left the station.

"Did Ochako leave already?" I asked Zuku who was busy looking at his phone. He just looked at me and nodded.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Kyushu, was the next station so I got up and stood by the door. Zuku had gotten off three stations back and I was texting Katsu to keep me busy from getting bored and him from getting anxious as I was alone on the train. I got off at the station and took one quick selfie and send it to Dad and Katsuki saying that I reached Kyushu. As I exited the train station, I saw a huge mountain at the end of the town. 'That has to be the Crescent Moon Mountain' I thought as I rented a bicycle and put my bag in the front basket. I rode at full speed towards the foot of the mountain. Once I reached, I hopped off the bike and ran uphill to find myself in front of a large shrine.

I walked the long road to the gate where I saw an old lady standing, her yellow eyes staring into mine, who I recognized as my grandmother, Nagisa L/N

I walked the long road to the gate where I saw an old lady standing, her yellow eyes staring into mine, who I recognized as my grandmother, Nagisa L/N. As I approached her, she motions me to follow her and walks around the huge building to a big backyard. She turned to me and smiled. 

" I have been waiting for you Y/N. You were wonderful in the sports festival and you were so strong against that boyfriend of yours." She said smirking which made me blush but I just nodded and said thank you. She walked closer to me and put her hand on my cheek and said," You look so much like your mom. I know that both of them are very proud of you, even Shota." I smiled at her as we sat on the grass, when a lady came out with two glasses of pink lemonade for us. 

"So you know why you are her right?" Grandma asked as we drank our lemonade.

"Yes, you gave me an offer for my internship and Mom and Dad said in the letter that you will tell me something important." I said. She nodded and continued," The fire form that you discovered in the sports festival is only a part of your quirk. There are four key elements in this world: Water, Fire, Air and Earth. This quirk runs in our family since the birth of your mother's mother your great grandmother, Sakura Ayuzawa. She had the Earth wolf, a quirk gifted directly by the moon goddess, Artemis. Your grandmother inherited the Earth wolf along with a new one the Water wolf. Your mother got the three elements Earth, water and Fire wolf. And you my dear have..."

"All the four elements: Earth, water, fire and air wolf." I said completing her sentence shocked by knowing the truth. She nodded and continued," And the water manipulation is something you inherited from your father so in total you have 5 powers. And you have only mastered your Water wolf and just discovered your fire wolf. Your wolf color is brown when you use water and black when you use fire, so most probably your air wolf will be silver color and your earth wolf will be gold in color, and once you have mastered these, you will finally awaken your wolf inside who has been dormant inside you till you unleash all the four elements: The White Wolf. So I called you to train and make you capable of using all your powers before a big incident which is related to your parents death." She said leaving me dumb founded. 5 powers? My inner wolf? White Wolf? Parent's death related incident?

"What is the big incident related to my parent's death?" I asked her and her eyes turned sad.

"The killer of your parents is the Hero Killer: Stain." She said looking at me with anger in her eyes.

"S-stain? He also killed attacked Iida's brother. Wait, so you are saying that you want to train me and wake my inner wolf  to kill stain?" I asked looking at her confused.

"Well, it depends what situation you will be at that time. I don't want you to turn into a murderer, so I want you to train and bond with your wolf and learn to control her and prevent her from going into full rage mode," She said as the sun started setting down," It's late. Take some rest cause from tomorrow you are going to train hard so much that you won't have time to breathe. So, go get a good sleep. Your bedroom is the first one down the hallway to the left and bathroom is right opposite to your room." She said and went into her room leaving me thinking of everything that happened today. I got up and went to freshen up. Once, I was in my room, I looked at my phone and saw a few messages from Katsuki.

Hedgehog😂❤: Hey babe. How are you? 

Hedgehog😂❤: I came to the wrong place. I want to come to you!!

Hedgehog😂❤: Look what your fucking uncle did.

Wolfie: Hey babe. I am fine don't worry. Found out my past and can't wait to tell you about it. I told you that Uncle Jeanist will give it you bad, no but you had to be a stubborn baby. God, you look so cute!!😂😂🤣🤣

Hedgehog😂❤: Stop laughing, Y/N!! I miss you babe. 

Wolfie: I miss you too Katsu babe. I need to sleep now, got a long day tomorrow. Talk to you later. Goodnight Katsuki. Love you

Hedgehog😂❤: Okay, sleep well Wolfie. Ttyl. Goodnight sweet dreams, Love you too.

I switched off my phone and closed my eyes letting my tiredness take over and putting myself into a deep sleep.