1v1 BATTLES

NOTE: INSTEAD OF HATSUME, IT'S YOU. OTHER MATCH UPS ARE SAME.

Y/N'S POV:

After lunch we were called out again to the arena, to see that all the girls except me were wearing cheerleading outfits. Kaminari and Mineta had come to me too, but Katsuki had blasted them off saying that we won't fall for their trick, cause I know that my Dad won't ask us to cheer with such short outfits.

"You guys tricked us?! Y?N why are you not wearing this outfit?!" Momo asked. I just laughed and pointed at Katsuki who was glaring at Mineta and Kaminari.

"Why am I always caught up in Mineta's schemes. I even used creation to make the outfits," Momo said falling onto her knees while Ochako comforted her.

"Those guys are so dumb" Jiro said throwing her pompoms to the ground.

"But ther is still time for the finals, and if it gets tense there should be someone to lighten things up. So lets do it!!" Tooru said while jumping, which shocked the hell out of Jiro.

"Tooru-chan, you like this, don't you?" Tsu asked.

"ALRIGHT LET THE RECREATIONAL GAMES BEGIN!! AFTER WHICH ARE TOP SIXTEEN CONTESTANTS WILL BATTLE EACH OTHER IN A ONE ON ONE BATTLE TO RACH THE TOP!!" Uncle Mic yelled.

"Alright, lets draw lots to see the match-ups. Once the bracket is filled up, we will have the recreational games and then start." Aunt Midnight said," The sixteen finalists can choose whether or no they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you want to rest and save up the energy. Now for the first team--" She was cut-off by Ojiro.

"Umm..excuse me. I'm withdrawing." What? Is he out of his mind? Why would he do that?

"Ojiro, why?" Zuku asked.

"This is a rare chance for the pros to see us." Iida said.

"I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almst the end. I think it was that guy's quirk." He said.

Zuku and I both looked at the purple headed freak who just looked away.

" I know that this is a great chance and that it's foolish to waste it...but, Everyone competed here by giving there all. Ian't... I can't be up there with everybody without knowing what really happened." Ojiro said. 

"You are thinking too much about it. Just do your best and proceed till finals." Toru said.

"If you say like that, then even I didn't do anything," Mina said to which Ochako retorted.

"It's not that.... It's my pride here...I can't," Ojiro said breaking down," Also why are you wearing those uniforms?" The girls just sulked.

"I am Nigenreki Shoda of class B. I would like to withdraw due to the same reason," A light blue haired told Midnight," Regardless of the ability, don't you think it is against the goal of this festival for those who didn't do anything to move to the final round?"

"What's with these guys? They are so manly!!" Kirishima said tearing up.

"Youthful talk like that is something..."Aunt Midnight said looking at us and holding her whip firmly," I like!! Shoda!Ojiro! I accept the withdrawal" She said with a horny look on his face. She decided based on her tastes...

" In that case we will have to move up two people from the fifth cavalry battle team..."

"If that's the case then they should be the one right?" An orange-haired girl asked er teammate who just agreed," Team Tetsutetsu right?" She said pointing to the Silver Kirishima look alike team.

"Kendo!!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"And so, Tetsutesu and Shiozaki have moved up to the final round. This is the final bracket based on the drawings." Aunt Midnight said as the match ups appeared on screen.

So, I am against Iida, huh? I looked at him and we just nodded at each other.

"Uraraka?" Katsuki asked dumbfounded, to which Ochako shrieked behind him. I just smiled sadly at my best friend and told Katsuki," You need to learn the names of our classmates. Btw it's "Round Face" whose against you and remember her name. She's one of my best friends other than Mina and Kyoka."

"Who?" He asked and I just rolled my eyes before remembering the nicknames he had given and said," Pinky and Earphones."

" All right! Let's set aside the tournament for time being and get on with the thrill-a-minute festivities."

Katsuki and I went to a secluded area to stretch and he helped me strategize for my match against Iida while Dementia Uncle built our battle ground.

We both walked to the stands and sat in our seats with our classmates as Uncle Mic announced the beginning.

"THE FIRST MATCH!!! MAKING A WEIRD FACE DESPITE HIS WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE, CLASS 1-A'S IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM THE HERO COURSE," Uncle Mic yelled. Zulu had a very weird expression.

"That nerd is freaking out," Katsuki said with an irritated expression. I just patted his back saying," He'll be fine."

"VERSUS, SORRY THIS GUY HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO STAND OUT YET. IT'S HITOSHI SHINZO FROM THE GENERAL STUDIES."

It is the purple headed freak, I hope Zuku wins. I want to shut his mouth.

"COME ON ZUKU!! SHOW HIM YOU HAVE WORKED HARD. WIN THE WAR HE DECLARED ON US!!" I yelled which made Zuku smile at me and he faced SHINZO with, now a confident face.

Let's see how this goes, come on ZUKU, you can do it.

Sorry for the late update guys. Been busy a lot and here the Covid situation is very bad. I'll try my best to put at least one chapter a week. Hope you guys are liking it. Love you for all the support 💕❤️