ARCADE!!!

Y/N'S POV:

As we collected the coins for the games, I was thinking of ways to distract him from seeing my username, as I wanted to enjoy my time with him not see him annoyed because I am gonna kick his ass in all the games. 

"Hey Wolfie!! Which one do you want to play first?" He asked. I looked around and saw the bike racing one had two  bikes free and the other three players were just about to start, so I pulled him to it. 

As we logged in, I saw his face rage up," Well well, Mal22 is here huh? LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN BEAT ME!!!" Katsuki yelled as the game was about to start. I stared at the screen and selected a Yamaha R3 racer bike and added some boosters to help me out, of course the color being Matt Black. The race started and I zoomed pass the other bikers and was keeping my steady. Bike racing are my favorites!! I get in the feel and rise up my seat and swing around zipping fast the track. I was still in the lead and Katsuki was sending curses towards me, well towards Mal22, well I guess he will come to know about the end. We entered the last lap and everyone was neck to neck but I was way ahead but Katsuki was catching up but not enough to beat me. As soon as I finished first I jumped screaming," Hell yeah!! I am first!! Ha ha suckers!" As soon as I realized what I said I looked at Katsuki, who came second, staring at me in shock," W-wait!! YOU ARE MAL22!!?" His face was full of rage and he was clearly irritated now!!

 As soon as I finished first I jumped screaming," Hell yeah!! I am first!! Ha ha suckers!" As soon as I realized what I said I looked at Katsuki, who came second, staring at me in shock," W-wait!! YOU ARE MAL22!!?" His face was full of rage and he...

I just looked at him nervously," I am sorry Katsuki!! I didn't tell you because I was worried how you were gonna react. But now that you know, let me warn you I am an excellent gamer. Guess you didn't see that coming, huh?" I said chuckling nervously. 

He was now smirking at me," Well, aren't you full of surprises. Fine, let's make a deal. We are gonna play all the games in the arcade. In the end, whoever has more losses will have to do whatever the winner says the whole day tomorrow. What do you say, Mal22? Are you up for the challenge?" I just smirked at him and said," Oh....you're on LordExplodoKills. I accept your challenge." 

After that we played all the games in the arcade, car racing, basketball, zombie apocalypse, everything!! We had gained a lot of attention because of all our cursing and shouting. Well, mainly Katsuki's as I was beating him bad. As we finished our last game the score was 25-5 with me having 25 wins and 5 losses. Katsuki couldn't believe it. He lost bad. I took our tickets and went and bought a two caps one plain red for him and one plain blue for myself. I walked back and put the cap on his head.

He just grunted and started walking back home

He just grunted and started walking back home. I walked beside him and sighed," Come on Katsuki!! I am sorry for not telling you, but the way you are acting right now is the exact reason why I didn't wanna tell you. I want to see you smile. Tell me how can I make you smile, please!!" 

He just looked at me and said," Sing a song for me, something you might sing when you miss me." I just blushed and nodded. I just had the perfect song.( Listen to it while reading)

Making my way downtown
Walking fast, faces pass and I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder

If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight

It's always times like these

When I think of you
And wonder if you ever think of me
Cause everything's so wrong and I don't belong
Living in your precious memory

Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder

If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight

And I, I don't wanna let you know
I, I drown in your memory
I, I don't wanna let this go
I, I don't

Making my way downtown
Walking fast, faces pass and I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead, just making my way
Making a way through the crowd

And I still need you
And I still miss you
And now I wonder

If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you, oh, oh

If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you
If I could just hold you tonight

As I finished my sentence I hugged him tight, not wanting to let go. He hugged me tight and chuckled," How am I so damn lucky to find someone like you!!" I let go and stared at him confused," Huh? What do you mean?" He smiled at me and said," You like me for me, you know how to annoy me but at the same time you know how to calm down, you sing so beautifully and you are perfect. I love you, Y/N!" He said and kissed me softly. I looked at him and smiled saying, "I love you too, Katsuki!! I am also damn lucky to find a guy like you who even after being a bad ass on the outside is really a softie on the inside, who cares about everyone and will protect them no matter what!" He just kissed me again and we went back to his house smile not leaving our faces and heart filled with warmth and love for each other.

That's all for today folks!! Hope you are liking it. Keep giving me lots of love like you are giving me now. Peace out!!