KATSU VS OCHACO!!!

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Y/N was nervously tapping her feet on the ground, getting anxious minute by minute, while Deku was mumbling about the outcome of the fight. All of their classmates were staring at them, confused and a little scared thinking if they should stop them, but they were bought out of their state by the announcement of the beginning of the next match, which they were so uneasy about.

"NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE LAST MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND OF THE 1V1  MATCHES," Mic yelled into the microphone," BOTH FOR THE SAME CLASS!!! WE HAVE, KATSUKI BAKUGO, WHO WAS A BIT FAMOUS IN HIS MIDDLE SCHOOL AND THE PERSON WHO SCORED THE HIGHEST IN THE PRATICAL EXAMS!" He introduced as Katsuki entered the stadium with an annoyed face glaring at Mic for making him remember the middle school incident.

"HEHE, AND NOW ON THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE, THE ONE I AM ROOTING FOR, URARAKA OCHAKO!!" She claimed the battle ground with a determined face.

"Hey Round face, you know you are Y/N's best friend but that doesn't mean I will spare you. I am gonna give my 100% and you should too, right? I know Deku must have given you some pointers and use them, I suggest but I want to see what you can also do. So let's have a good battle shall we?" Katsuki said with a serious expression on his face as he was stretching.

"Okay, first of all, Round Face? And don't worry I will also give my 100% and Deku offered to help but I refused as I want to win this on my own. And I am glad you will respect my hard work and courage, Let's have a great match Bakugou!!" She said smirking with a different confidence on her face, which made Katsuki smirk and takes a battle stance.

"Zuku, you went to help Ochaco strategize against Katsuki? What was your exact plan against him? I am curious cause it may happen that I would have to fight him if Ochaco loses this." Y/N asked Deku.

"Nothing special really.... Kacchan is strong.... He got virtually no weakness in close range combat battle. His quirk is stronger the more mobile he is. He can maneuver in midair but if she can get him floating, she'll gain the advantage. That's why..." He replied but stopped as Midnight started speaking. 

"ALL RIGHT? READY? START!!!" Midnight said bringing her whip down and declaring the start.

"CHARGE! BACKING DOWN IS NOT AN OPTION!!" Ochaco yelled as she charged. 

"So if she touches him even once, the whole match can turn into her favor and as far as I know he would start with a right hook attack...." Just as Deku said that, Katsuki was firing his right palm. 

"If I can dodge this, I can do it," Ochaco thought as she got ready to dodge it but was hit by a huge blast. The same thing was going on for a while, with her tricking Katsuki once with her jacket but Katsuki blasted her off again. Everyone was shocked and scared to watch the battle. Ochaco was pretty beat but she hadn't given up.

"STOP IT!! YOU ARE WRECKING HER! WHAT HERO WILL YOU BECOME IF YOU DONT HAVE A BIT MERCY ON ANYONE ESPECIALLY A GIRL. ARE YOU A VILLIAN?" The crowd had started making such comments at Katsuki. Y/N and Deku heard this and rushed out to the commentary room snatching the mic from Mic and shouted together," WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP?"

Y/N'S POV:

As we were watching the intense battle, Ochaco was losing but she was not giving up and Katsuki was keeping his promise and giving an equal fight, but suddenly the crowd started snub Katsuki by calling him a villian?! I got up and stomped to the commentary box, Zuku following me and I snatched the mic from my uncle's hand and Zuku and I together shouted," WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!" The whole crowd went silent and everyone was staring at the two of us.

"Deku/Wolfie?" Ochaco and Katsuki said shocked stopping their match and looking at us.

"HOW CAN YOU CALL HIM A VILLAIN? I AGREE THAT THE MATCH IS A BIT INTENSE, BUT THAT'S BECAUSE MY BESTFRIEND IS NOT WEAK AND DOESN'T NEED TO BE PITIED BY A GUY WHO IS EQUALLY STRONG AND IS PUTTING UP A FIGHT CAUSE HE CAN SEE THAT SHE IS NOT FUCKING WEAK!!!" I shouted, making everyone look down with shame. 

Zuku took the microphone me and said," H-hi, I am I-IZUKU MIDORIYA A-AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE KNOWN KACCHAN MY WHOLE LIFE AND HE IS ANYTHING BUT A VILLAIN! HE IS STRONG, SMART AND KNOWS POTENTIAL WHEN HE SEES IT, SO HE IS NOT WRECKING HER. I OFFERED TO HELP URARAKA TO STRATEGIZE AGAINST KACCHAN BUT SHE REFUSED AND SAID THAT SHE WILL WIN THIS ON HER OWN AND SHE HOPES THAT KACCHAN DOESN'T PITY HER AND I KNOW THAT SHE IS GLAD THAT HE IS GIVING HER A GOOD FIGHT AND SHE ALSO IS. I AM PROUD OF BOTH OF THEM SO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!" 

I was shocked to see him shout and swear like that but I just ended it by," SO YEAH THOSE WHO THINK KATSUKI IS A VILLAIN, GET OUT AND YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A HERO!! THAT'S FUCKIN ALL!!" I said and gave the mic back to my Uncle and we both returned to the sides to see Katsuki blasting a cloud of rocks that was set by Ochaco for him in the match. 

'DAMN THAT GIRL IS SMART AND STRONG,' I thought as Ochaco fainted and Katsuki stood there panting knowing that she gave him a tough fight and almost got him. He came back a bit bruised and was congratulated by our classmates and sat between me and Zuku.

"Congrats Katsu. You kept your promise," I said kissing his cheek and holding his hand.

"Congrats Kacchan!! I'll go check up on Uraraka and then get ready for my match against Todoroki," Zuku said standing up but Katsu grabbed his wrist and said, " Hey, thank you both for standing up for me. It really was a tough fight. She is not weak like they called her. She almost got me in the end. So yeah just wanted to say thanks and all the best Deku for your match against Half n Half bastard." He said and looked down at the ground. 

We both stared at him in shock and shouted together," DID THE GREAT KATSUKI BAKUGO JUST APOLOGIZE?!" 

"I HAVE A FUCKING HEART YOU NERDS!!" He shouted as we both laughed and Zuku left for his match.

Hope that Zuku wins his match, and everything ends well.

SO YEAH THAT'S FOR TODAY. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING IT. I AM READING ALL YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS AND AM LOVING IT. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON. BE SAFE AND HEALTHY. LOVE YOU GUYS AND KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING IT!!