~Whatever It Takes~

Y/N'S POV:

The next morning I woke up early and headed towards class before anyone could because I still didn't wanna talk to anyone. I decided to go to the music room as there was still half-hour for the class to start, and I just wanted to pour and cry my eyes out, not literally though. I sat by the piano and started playing the tune for the song. (This song was requested by @angelkakes04)

Car rides to Malibu
Strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two
And tradin' jackets
Laughin' 'bout how small it looks on you
(Ha-ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-ha)
Watching reruns of Glee
Bein' annoying, singin' in harmony
I bet she's braggin'
To all her friends, sayin' you're so unique, hmm
So when you gonna tell her that we did that, too?
She thinks it's special, but it's all reused
That was our place, I found it first
I made the jokes you tell to her when she's with you
Do you get déjà vu when she's with you?
Do you get déjà vu? Ah, hmm
Do you get déjà vu, huh?
Do you call her, almost say my name?
'Cause let's be honest, we kinda do sound the same
Another actress
I hate to think that I was just your type
And I bet that she knows Billy Joel
'Cause you played her "Uptown Girl"
You're singin' it together
Now I bet you even tell her how you love her
In between the chorus and the verse (I love you)
So when you gonna tell her that we did that, too?
She thinks it's special, but it's all reused
That was the show we talked about
Played you the song she's singing now when she's with you
Do you get déjà vu when she's with you?
Do you get déjà vu? (Oh-oh)
Do you get déjà vu?
Strawberry ice cream in Malibu
Don't act like we didn't do that shit, too
You're tradin' jackets like we used to do
(Yeah, everything is all reused)
Play her piano, but she doesn't know
That I was the one who taught you, Billy Joel
A different girl now, but there's nothing new
I know you get déjà vu

As soon as I stopped singing, I realized I had my eyes closed this whole time, and when I looked up I saw Zuku standing at the door, staring at me with a sad expression. I sighed picking up my bag and walked up to him.

"You okay?" He asked hugging me as I nodded no," We will save her, N/N."

"I know we will because I don't know what I would do if we can't," I said as we walked to class.

As soon as I entered the class, there was a huge scream. It was Mina complaining how Todo's pretty face was all bruised up, including Katsuki's.

"The provisional license is really doing a number on them," Sero said as Zuku and I took our places.

"Hey, Y/N and Midoriya how was your internship?" Mineta asked, as we both looked at each other and then looked away.

"Come on tell me..." Mineta pestered which was pissing me the fuck off.

"SHUT UP EVERYONE! STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU GUYS ARE AHEAD OF ME!" Katsuki shouted as I growled.

"YOU SHUT UP! WE ARE AHEAD OF YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR MISTAKE NOT OURS AND MINETA STOP PESTERING OTHERWISE, I SWEAR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I shouted as the whole class fell silent and Katsuki just stared at me as I plugged in my earphones and putting my head on the table as Dad entered and started teaching.

I lifted my head up to see that dad had slept and everyone was minding their own business so I put my head back down and let the darkness take over me.

~In the dream~

I was standing in a white room, which had blood all around. Zuku was lying on the ground unconscious. I turned my head to the bed which was there in the center. Eri was sitting on the bed with Overhaul behind her, his hand above her head, ready to kill her.

'Eri...no...Chisaki stop.' I said running towards them

'Stop or else I will kill her.'

'NO'

'You promised yourself that you will protect me,' Eri said crying,' Why didn't you?'

'I will save you Eri'

'Too late for that,' Chisaki said by placing his hand on her, as her body started to dust away.

'You...could...have...saved...me' Eri said as her body disappeared.

~End Of Dream~

"ERI!" I yelled and woke up to find myself in the class, everyone staring at me and Katsuki right in front of me looking at me with a worried expression

"N/N..."Zuku said as I looked at him and remembered the dream again.

"Wolfie, you oka-" Katsuki said but I cut him off by running out the door, letting Scar take over as we turned into our wolf form and ran down the halls and out into the forest.

ZUKU'S POV:

I got up and was about to chase after Y/N when Kacchan stopped me.

"The hell happened in your internship? Why is she like this? ANd who is Eri?" He asked

"I am sorry Kacchan, everyone, but I can't tell you what happened," I said.

"Why not?" Kirishima asked.

"We are not allowed to tell anyone about it. Just know this much...that try not to mention about internships in front of Y/N. The incident that happened has had a huge effect on her than me, so just let her be. And Kacchan, let her come to you. Just let her have some time alone, don't let this affect your provisional license classes. I promise I'll look out for her after all, she is my sister and I'll be there with her." I said as Ochako came up and hugged me.

"Okay, but Deku just...protect her okay?" Kacchan said as I nodded and smiled.

Suddenly, my phone pinged and it was a message from Mirio senpai saying that we had our internship tomorrow and we had to reach the office by 8.

I looked outside the window and saw Y/N walking back towards the school, with a sad expression on her face, as she sat down by a tree.

'N/N we will save her, whatever it takes!'

All right, one more chapter. Hope you guys are liking it, and don't hesitate to give me music suggestions also if any other ideas you have. Thank you guys for all the love and support and I like reading and replying to your comments so keep commenting. Love you! Peace out!✌✌✌