ZUKU VS SHINSO

As the two stood on the battlefield, Uncle Mic explained the rules of the battle.

"THE RULES ARE SIMPLE!! WIN BY KNOCKING YOUR OPPONENT OUT OF THE RING, IMMOBILIZING THEM OR MAKING THEM SAY "GIVE UP"! BRING THE PAIN!! WE HAVE GOT OUR GOOD OLD RECOVERY GIRL ON STANDBY!! AND FIGHT DIRTY IF YOU MUST, "ETHICS" MEANS NOTHING HERE."

"Well, of course going for the kill is a no-no! You'll be disqualified. Because a true hero's fist fly only in pursuit of villains!" Uncle Cementos said.

"I give up, huh? Get it Izuku Midoriya? This battle's going to test your strength of will...If you have got any kind of vision for your future, there's no sense in worrying about how you get here. Now let's get this thing started. Like that monkey kept on babbling about his stupid pride..." Shinso said, no one could actually hear it but because of my wolf ears I could hear him clearly and I growled. 

All my classmates looked at me and Katsuki asked," What did he say? Why are you g-" but before he could complete his sentence Uncle mic yelled," REEEADDDDYYY? START!!!"

"What kind of dumbass throws away such an opportunity?" Shinso said. Oh, that bastard!!

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!" Zuku screamed while running at Shinso and suddenly he just paused seeming in a daze.

"And it's my win," Shinso said smirking. 

"DEKU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Katsuki yelled. 

"DAMMIT MIDORIYA! I WARNED YOU!" Ojiro said. 

"MERE SECONDS INTO THE BATTLE AND MIDORIYA IS FROZEN IN A PLACE!!" Uncle Mic said.

" Wait? Ojiro what did you warn him about?" I asked looking at him.

"It's the guys' quirk. If he says something to you and you reply to him he can control your mind, that's how he caught me in his spell during the cavalry battle." He said.

We looked back at Zuku he was frozen, not even twitching a little. Then Shinso spoke up.

"It's sure nice how you are just handed thing? But I will win this, so Midoriya go out of the bounds and then faint." I growled and went to the railing, Katsuki beside me. Zuku turned and started walking to the boundary.

" MIDORIYA IS WALKING TOWARDS THE BOUNDARY!! IS IT THIS GUYS QUIRK?" Uncle said.

"ZUKU/DEKU!! SNAP OUT IT!!" I and Katsuki yelled trying to get his attention but in vain. As he was reaching closer to the boundary, I saw his two fingers glow. No one seemed to notice it.

" Katsu!! look-" Before I could point out there was a huge gush of wind and Zuku had stopped just behind the boundary. We both sighed in relief but then I saw his finger bruised.

"HE BLASTED OUT OF HIS TRANCE!!" Uncle Mic yelled. Did he smash it up to shake off the brainwashing? I looked at Katsuki and saw him staring at Deku with a look I couldn't figure.

"Wow to think he would go that far...." Ojiro said. Zuku turned to put his palm on his mouth to prevent himself from speaking.

"How? You shouldn't have control. What'd you do?" Shinso asked. Zuku shook his head and stared at Shinso while holding his hand with two broken fingers.

"Nothing to say for yourself?" Zuku just kept quiet. "I'm jealous though. Just moving that finger means you're the real deal. Because of my quirk nature, I couldn't enter the golden gates. You wouldn't get that. You are naturally blessed." He is trying to make Zuku speak but now he is just being desperate.

"YOU PEOPLE BORN WITH YOUR AWESOME QUIRKS... GETTING TO FOLLOW ALL YOUR DREAMS!!" He screamed as Zuku pushed him but was punched in the face.

"Trying to push me out? Not gonna happen...let me do it for me," Shinso said sliding to his right making Zuku stumble and caught his neck, and pushed him to the corner but Zuku held the hand and Shinso's shirt and flipped him over his shoulders making Shinso fall out of the boundary. Katsuki let out a gasp as the flipped happened and I remembered, it's the same trick Zuku had used on him during the combat training.

"Shinso is out of the ring!! Midoriya moves to the second round!!" Aunt Midnight declared.

"That damn nerd, pulling the same move, man he is good," Katsuki said with a smirk on his face.

"YAAYYY! CONGRATS ZUKU!!" I screamed and went back to my seat beside Katsuki. Now it was Todoroki vs Sero. Zuku soon joined us being congratulated by Iida and Ochaco and then came to us. I got up and gave him a huge hug congratulating him while Katsu ruffled his hair and screamed at him for injuring himself. The next match watch was quick with Todoroki creating a huge ice structure. One of the pointy things stopping right in front of my eye.

"DAMN HALF AND HALF!! YOU ALMOST MADE Y/N BLIND, YOU ASSHOLE!!" Katsuki shouted blasting a few pieces in front of us. I and Zuku calmed him down and I stared at Todoroki use his left hand on the ice to melt it, but the look on his face was....disgust, hatred. The next match was Denki and Shiozaki and after that was mine. I got up and was going to the waiting room to stretch and relax when Katsuki also got up and was following me. Zuku and others congratulated and I gave a nod to Iida. 

When we reached my training room I turned around to thank Katsuki for dropping me off by saying," Thanks Kats-" but was met by a pair of lips on mine and trust me I was acting all calm on the outside but was freaking out inside. But all my stress melted as I melted away in the kiss. He broke away and looked at me with a hint of worry but also a softness trying to calm me down.

"Remember our promise? To the top!!" He said stepping back and holding out his fist and I smiled at bumped his fist with mine saying," You bet!! Also I learnt a new trick with my dad, watch my match closely. TO THE TOP" He chuckled and ruffled my hair and walked away. I went inside and waited for my turn. I WILL WIN AND SHOW PEOPLE WHAT I CAN DO AND MAKE MY DAD PROUD AND KEEP MY PROMISE. TO THE TOP!!!

I AM SO SORRY GUYSS FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! BUT I AM BACK. NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE SPECIAL CHAPTERS AND SOME EVEN FROM THE TIME WHEN THE TWO WERE NOT DATING. THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY FOLKS. SEE YOU NEXT TIME. LOVE YOU ALL!!!