INTRODUCTION

Y/N Aizawa, a tomboy girl, whose parents were killed when she was four years old, was adopted by Aizawa Shota also known as the hero Eraserhead. She means the world to him and will do anything to protect her.

 She has some of his traits like the laziness and not caring much about the world, but once you get to gain her trust she can be a blabbermouth. She is bright,cheerful and always looks at the bright side. She has the same rude mouth like Bakugou and is equally hot headed and loses her mind very easily.                                                                                                       

 Her quirk is a combination of her parents and is called Aqua Wolf. Her mother's quirk was Wolf and her father's quirk was Water Manipulation. She can manipulate water from the air or produce different forms of water by using the water in her body, she can also form ice but she hasn't yet discovered that part. She can turn into a mighty wolf and has all of its physical traits. Her most powerful wolf trait is her howl. She has to blink twice at the opponent and howl which can tremble the opponent and leave him paralysed for 2 minutes. When she is in her human form she still has her wolf ears, and the tail appears only during a full moon. She wears a cap to hide her wolf ears(like in the pic above). The downfall of her quirk is she bleeds from her nose and sometimes collapses if she overuses her quirk and she can stay in her wolf form only for a limited period.

 The downfall of her quirk is she bleeds from her nose and sometimes collapses if she overuses her quirk and she can stay in her wolf form only for a limited period

Enjoy this fanfic eventhough I am a bad writer. Give me lots of love and support. Thank you!!!!