~THEIR FIRST TIME TOGETHER~

Recap

"I want you, Y/N," He said and kissed me again, my hands instantly wrapping around his neck as he lifted me and walked towards his bed...

THIRD PERSON's POV:

He lifted Y/N removing her blazer, her legs wrapping around his waist as he holds her and squeezes her ass. Y/N moans into his mouth as he walks towards his bed. He puts her on his bed, her legs dangling down him standing in front of her as he starts removing his t-shirt, causing Y/N to gasp as she stares at his abs.

"My eyes are up here baby," He said as she blushed and looked away. He chuckled, holding her chin and making her face him as he leans in and starts kissing again, making her lay down on the bed as he hovered above her still kissing, his hands on her waist, her hands tangling in his hair.

"Um...Katsu," She said pulling away as he looked at her worriedly.

"What's wrong? You want me to stop, cause I am fine-" He said making her sit up and taking her hands and rubbing them.

"No, it's just... it's my first time with you so..." She said hiding her face in his chest as he laughed and rubbed her back.

"Hey," He said pulling away and holding her head in his hands," I get it, so let's make this special ok. You say the word and I'll stop, and I will try my best to be gentle ok?" He asked and she nodded leaning in to kiss him as he started removing her shirt and trousers leaving her in her inners.

Y/N's POV:

Katsuki's words gave me a surge of confidence and helped me understand that he is the perfect guy for me. I pushed him and made him lay on the bed, leaving him shocked as I removed his pants.

"Baby, you don't have to-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"I want to," I said and started kissing down his body, his breathing turning shaky and moans could be heard. I pulled down his boxers, his dick sprouting out and I could see how hard it was plus it was...

"Wow," I said as I heard him chuckling," That's big."

"You like it?" He asked as I nodded. I gently held it in my hands and started stroking it slowly from the base to the tip.

"Ohh fuckk," He moaned throwing his head back," A bit faster baby."

I increased the pace and played with his balls using my free hand making him moan so hard. I replaced my hand with my mouth as I blew on the tip as Katsu shuddered and I took him into my mouth.

"O-oh Y/N, yes baby keep doing that," He moaned as I bobbed my head up and down my tongues swirling as I took him full slowing down as I felt him twitching inside me. He suddenly pulled me out and flipped us, kissing me roughly.

He removed my bra and panties and looked at me from top to bottom. I looked away embarrassed.

"Don't look away baby, you are so hot," He whispered into my ear and kissed my neck biting on my sweet spot as I moaned loudly his hand massaging my breast fingers pinching my nipples. He made his way down taking my right nipple in his mouth his left hand still playing my left nipple his right hand now reaching his drawer as he took out the lube and condom.

He put the condom away, coated his fingers with lube, and started rubbing my clit as I moaned loudly. He shifted from my right nipple and started ruining my left one, my hands in his hair. Slowly he put in one finger as I winced in pain, he kissed me distracting and slowly moving his fingers. The pain slowly turned into pleasure as he inserted another finger, kissing the pain away, his fingers doing a scissoring motion slowly making it loose enough to add a third finger, and then he hit that spot which made me see stars.

"Aah~ Katsuki, I want you, please..." I said as he increased his pace smirking.

"Please what teddy bear? Tell me what to do," He said whispering in my neck.

"Aah master(Yes I have a master kink, you can change if you want), please fuck me," I cried out as he growled and pulled his fingers out, making me whine as he quickly put on the condom. He lined it up with my entrance slowly rubbing it against it and teasing it.

"Aah, stop teasing me, master," I said as he pinned my hands above intertwining our hands, kissing me.

"Tell me if it hurts baby," he says as I nod and he slowly pushes it inside me, I wince in pain and he kisses me again and distracts me again, and keeps pushing inside till he is fully inside.

"Oh god, Katsu...it feels so good," I moaned as he grunted in response.

"You are so tight baby, so warm. I love it," He says putting his face in the crook of my neck," I will move now ok?"

I nodded and he slowly started moving, giving slow thrusts as I gasped and moaned loudly, not caring if anyone could hear us. He kissed my neck roughly giving me hickeys as he increased the pace. He hit that spot again and I held onto his back slowly scratching it, his hands on my waist.

"Master, faster... so close," I said as he growled and increased his pace, my legs shaking as I clamped down on him and came, my back arched as he kissed my neck as he came once he pulled out and we both fell down on the bed him falling on top.

"That was..." I said shaking in bliss.

"So amazing," He said kissing me softly. He removed the condom and bought tissues as he wiped us clean. I wore his shirt as he wore his boxers and we both cuddled into the sheets.

"Was I good?" I asked as he kissed my forehead.

"You were amazing Teddy bear," He said kissing me softly as I kissed back," I love you."

"I love you too," I said as I hugged him as he put his head on top of my head and we let the darkness take over.

All right! Worst smut ever, am I right? Sorry if it was bad, and I hope you are liking the story. This book is coming to an end, I am putting some future chapters now like their graduation and the life after so many more cute chapters and some more smut chapters, suggestions please, anything you guys want in the next chapter, comment it. Thank you for all the love and support. See you guys in the next chapter. Love you! Peace out!✌️✌️✌️