THE SECRET IS OUT!!!

Y/N'S POV:

The sports festival was a week away and I had invited everyone over for a relaxing evening, cause we all needed it. We have been training our asses off and this is a much deserving break. We all were splattered around in the living room chatting with each other when Mina suddenly jumped up from Kiri's lap and stood in between the circle.

"Guys!! I have a suggestion, as we all have already created a good bond and our going to be together for the rest of our lives so why don't we share one thing about ourselves that the others don't know!!" She said bouncing up and down.

"That's a great idea, babe" Kiri said pulling Mina back on his lap, as everyone agreed to the idea.

"Okay, Katsu!! You go first," I said leaning my head on his chest and looking up.

"HUH?! WHY ME? AND I AM NOT TELLING MY SECRETS TO THESE EXTRAS!!" He shouted. I smacked the back of his head and told him to be a sport. He just grumbled and agreed.

"I am scared of...." He mumbled the last part, but only I could hear it. I tried to contain my laughter but I couldn't. I burst out laughing but stopped and apologized, to which he just pouted and pulled me back to my place.

"WAIT? WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF? WE DIDN'T HEAR IT." Denki exclaimed.

" I AM SCARED OF MICE!! THERE I SAID IT!" Katsuki shouted almost bursting my eardrums. The whole class started laughing and Zuku and I were holding Katsu back from killing Kiri, Sero, and Kami.

"Alright, Y/N, you go next. Cause we actually don't know much about you, except for the fact that Aizawa sensei is your Dad. Oh and btw where is Aizawa sensei?" Momo said. 

"He went out to drink with his friends and will be back late," I said and went in the front-facing everyone.

"Okay, so you guys know that my name is Y/N Aizawa but my real name is Y/N L/N. I was adopted by dad when I lost my parents at the age of 4. I have been homeschooled my entire life until I joined U.A. and was trained by Dad. All the heroes are my Uncles and Aunts but I think Uncle Mic is gonna become my Dad too."

"WHAT? HOW?" The whole class shouted

"Yeah...Dad and Mic are dating," I said. The whole class was shocked.

"My favorite color is (f/c), my favorite animal is (f/a) and my spirit animal is a wolf, well obviously. I love sweets(you can change that if you don't like sweets) and I am scared of spiders." Everyone was listening to me carefully and Zuku was scribbling it down in his notebook.

"Well, now for the secretive part and the most fun part... You guys know I am homeschooled but only Katsu knows that I am a good singer and dancer." I said. 

"YES, YOU ARE!! SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE!!" Katsu said proudly, smiling at me which I returned.

"Well, all this dancing and singing is from someone you wouldn't believe....these two were always there whenever I made TikTok or was learning a dance routine. So any guesses?"

"Mic and Midnight?" 

"Nope" 

"Kamui woods and Hawks?" 

"Oh...noooo" 

"Please don't tell me it's all might?" Zuku asked. I burst out laughing and nodded my head no.

"Come on, Wolfie. Just tell us!!" Katsu said with an annoyed face.

"Okay okay... It's Dad and Uncle Nezu!!" I said. There was silence amongst the group and they were making faces which clearly said 'Stop messing with us'.

"What? You guys don't believe me? Wait I have proof. Before joining U. A a few months back Uncle Nezu was renovating his house so he asked to live with us for a few weeks. We agreed and this video is when I and Dad were driving to pick him up and we jammed on the favorite hits of the decade." I said connecting my phone to the T.V. I went back to my place and hit play. (Watch the video down first and then read the rest).

As the video came to an end, all were staring at me shocked as I got up to disconnect my phone from the T.V. I turned around and saw them still looking shocked. 

"Well now, do you guys believe me? Or do you want more proof?" I asked.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" The whole class screamed. I just laughed at their reaction.

"Did I just see sensei rapping an Eminem song?" Kaminari said with a horrified expression.

"And did Principle Nezu actually dance on Kill this love? And he makes Tik Toks?" Mina asked.

"Oh yeah! That's his famous song and he and I are Tik Tok buddies." I said. 

"And you guys make dance routines?" Zuku asked his eyes sparkling as he scribbled his note.

"Yeah, Dad and I make dance routines on all the famous songs and sometimes include Uncle Nezu. I have a lot of videos, if you want, I can show you-" I was cut off by the bell. everyone Sat back in their places pretending nothing happened and I went to open the door to be met by a very drunk father being held by Uncle Might and Mic.

"Woah, Dad!!! I see you had fun? Oh, Uncle Might, I suggest you go back to your muscular form, the whole class is here, so..." I said, whispering the last part as no one knew about him. He quickly turned into his muscular form and they walked in carrying Dad, who was mumbling rubbish.                                 

As they crossed the living room, all the students stared at Dad, shocked while my uncles just apologized and waved and carried him to his bedroom. Once they left, we went back to learning secrets and that was a fun night, well except for the part where, Dad came down half- naked dancing and I had to carry him back with Katsu's help, while my classmates were laughing their asses off. Well, the good thing is everyone had fun and was a bit stress-free before the sports festival.

All right, that's all for today's special chapter. Hope you guys liked it. I was laughing so hard while writing this, as I was actually imagining it!! Okay that's that. So maybe I will put another special chapter or I'll just continue the story. Put down your suggestions in the comments if you like to. Love you guys, Peace out!!!