Y/N vs IIDA

KATSUKI'S POV:

After seeing off Wolfie, I returned to the stands and sat besides Deku who was still mumbling and scribbling about that Vine bitch's quirk. I noticed it was the same book that I had burnt and thrown out of the window in middle school. I snatched the book from his hand and started going through the pages.

"K-kacchan!! I was writing in that and you interrupted my flow of thoughts." He whined while trying to take his book back. I just laughed and pushed him back in his seat and gave him his book back.

"You know, I am sorry, for burning your book Deku." I said looking down at my feet.

"K-kacchan, did you just a...apologize?" He said while tearing up a little.

"I HAVE A FUCKING HEART DEKU!!" I screamed while locking his neck with my arm as he laughed. Loudspeaker announced the beginning off the next match.

"It's Y/N'S turn," Deku said going up to the railing with me right beside him.

"OUR NEXT CONTESTANTS ARE BOTH FROM HERO FAMILIES. PLEASE WELCOME, THE CLASS 1-A REP, TENYA IIDA. AND THE COFFEE ADDICT LIKE HER DAD,MY FAVORITE RELATIVE, Y/N AIZAWA!"

Y/N, was laughing as she heard her introduction and the sound of aizawa sensei beating loudspeaker for calling him a coffee addict, while Sonic had a serious expression on his face.

"You both know the rules!! So without further adieu, let's begin. READY? START!" Midnight yells.

Y/N'S POV:

As soon as Aunt Midnight yelled "Start", I made an ice skating rink inside the boundaries making a skateboard for me and skating around Iida who was continuously falling and trying to balance himself.(something like the picture down but having the curves on all four sides)

(something like the picture down but having the curves on all four sides)

"I AM SORRY BUT IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED?" Iida screamed at me. Before I could answer, Aunt Midnight spoke up.

"Yes it is allowed as she is within the boundaries and this rink is inside the boundary and made by her quirk so it's absolutely allowed." She said. I was just skating from one point to another doing some tricks here and there getting cheers from the crowd while Iida tried to balance himself on his two feet.

"Come on, Iida. You are very smart. You should have been able to figure out by now what you have to do? I mean, I know what I would have tried if I was in your place. You are our class rep for crying out loud. No offence, btw." I said with a smirk on my face as I perched myself on top of the rink and looked down at him, who was shocked by my words, but he knew that I was just encouraging him, cause he was now smiling at me.

"Thanks for that Y/N. I just know what to do." He said. I knew what he was gonna do. He cant run with his normal engine speed as he needed great momentum to stay balanced on the ice especially at the turns, so he would have to use his recipro burst, which has a limited time period. So I just had to dodge him for that time and send some obstacles his way before he forfeits and that's exactly what happened.

"RECIPRO BURST!!" He yelled and charged at me. I was somehow managing to dodge him and sending ice spikes in his way. I was also getting tired by constantly using my ice and dodging him so I changed my strategy. I went and stood at the end of the rink corner that if he charges me I won't be able to dogde him.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING?!" Uncle Mic screamed, "She will lose like this!!"

"HAVE SOME FAITH IN YOUR OWN NIECE LOUDSPEAKER!! SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING!" Katsuki yelled which made me smile knowing he knows I won't break our promise and I wasn't. As soon as Iida was very close to push me out of the boundary, I made wings made of water and flew out of his way and landed in the middle, only to see Iida stumbling and falling on the other side rink.

"IIDA IS OUT OF THE BOUNDS!! Y/N ADVANCES TO THE SECOND ROUND!!" Uncle Mic yells, the whole crowd cheering. I melted all the ice and made a huge snowflake in air and made it disappear.(Something like what Elsa did in this video at 2:47 seconds)

I shook hands with Iida and went to the stands only to be met by classmates congratulating and complementing me. I thanked them and went to Zuku and Katsu who  were smiling at me. 

"Congrats Y/N!!" Zuku said hugging me. I hugged him back and thanked him.

"So that was the new thing which you learnt from caterpillar?" Katsu asked. I just laughed at the nickname he had given to Dad and nodded agreeing," One of the few things he taught."

"I am so proud of you babe!! TO THE TOP!!" He said putting out his arms for a hug.

"TO THE TOP!!" I yelled jumping into his arms, hugging him tight. We sat down to watch the other matches and soon it was time for Katsuki and Ochaco's match. Zuku had gone to search for her while I walked with Katsu to his waiting room.

"Hey, um listen, you know the whole world will be expecting you to go easy on Ochaco as she is a girl, well but being her best friend I should also say the same thing... but please don't undermine her by sparing her. Give her an equal fight cause I have seen her determination, the same shine that's there in Zuku, so..." I said holding Katsu's hand looking down to the floor.

"Hey hey, Wolfie! who said I was gonna spare her? Well, she is a girl but that doesn't mean I would spare her. I'll keep a good fight and respect her courage and determination. Plus she has that Deku mind so she will not be that easy to beat. So don't worry. I wont let you down." Katsu said kissing me softly and then heading inside to do his stretches. I met with Zuku on the way back who said that he had gone to help Ochaco strategize against Katsu but she declined. Now that's my girl!! I am so proud of her. She is going to lose this match but she will be a tough opponent. 

That's all for today!! Hope you guys are liking it. Love you all And catch ya next time!!!