SING FOR ME!!

Y/N'S POV:                                                                                                                                                                          

~~Next morning~~

I woke up feeling a pair of arms around my waist and warmth, memories from last night flashing through my mind, bringing a smile on my face as I turn my head to see a rare calm face. Katsuki looked so cute while sleeping, I took my phone carefully not wanting him to wake up and took his picture.

I made that my lockscreen and carefully got out of his grip and freshened up and went down to see Mitsuki making breakfast

"Smells so good!!" I said smiling at her. 

"Good morning, Y/N. Did you wake up Katsuki?" I nodded a no.

" I couldn't after looking at him sleeping so peacefully." I said showing her the pic. Her eyes widened and we both squealed loudly. 

"Here let me help you," I said putting my phone aside and setting the dishes on the table. 

" WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH SQUEALING, WAKING ME UP FROM MY SLEEP, YOU BITCHES!!" Katsuki screamed walking down the stairs. We just laughed and I walked up to him giving him a hug as he kissed my head and we sat as Masaru also came and sat at the breakfast table. As we were eating Mitsuki asked," So what are you gonna do today!?". Katsuki and I looked at each other confused and then my eyes lit up saying," Ooh, can we go to the arcade please!!??" I asked him making puppy faces at him. 

His face became red but disappeared suddenly as he yelled," HELL YEAH!! I STILL HAVE TO BEAT THAT FUCKING USERNAME MAL22'S HIGHSCORE." 

My eyes widened and I smirked. I am Mal22!! Oh it's gonna be so fun!!! After we finished breakfast, we both went up and I went to shower. I wore a cute but arcade fitting outfit(the pic below).

 I wore a cute but arcade fitting outfit(the pic below)

I went down to see Katsuki waiting for me. 'Damn, he looks hot in that outfit' I thought blushing.

He looked at me, looked away blushing," Let's go!" he said talking my hand and walking towards the door

He looked at me, looked away blushing," Let's go!" he said talking my hand and walking towards the door. "Have fun kids!!" Mitsuki said as we walked out. As we were walking, I started humming my favorite Disney song. Suddenly, Katsuki paused and smiled at me slightly," Your humming is sweet."

"Thank you, Katsuki!" I said smiling at him. 

"Sing for me" That caught me off guard. 

"Really!? I am not that good" I said looking at him blushing. He just chuckled and said," Just sing." I sighed and agreed. I started singing the song, "A whole new world" from Aladdin.(listen to the song above while reading it).

Humming the tune

I can show you the world

Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us "no"
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
(Now I'm in a whole new world with you)

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
(Don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand things to see
(Hold your breath, it gets better)
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

A whole new world
With new horizons to pursue
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
(A whole new world)
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us "no"
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
(Every turn, a surprise)
With new horizons to pursue
(Every moment, red-letter)
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
(A whole new world)
That's where we'll be
(That's where we'll be)
A thrilling chase
(A wondrous place)
For you and me

As I was singing, I didn't realize that I had left Katsuki's hand and walked a bit ahead of him swinging to the feel and as I finished I turned around to see him looking at me shocked. I just laughed as he walked to me. " See told you not that I am not a great singer!!" I said but he hit me on the head.

"Are you serious? That was so good, Y/N!! My girlfriend is a singer" He said holding my hand and walking. 

" Really? It was good" 

"No!! It was awesome. You are an awesome singer. Now I'll show you my talent at the arcade" he said smirking as we saw the arcade at the end of the road. I just laughed and walked with him into the arcade thinking,' He is gonna be so pissed. Can't wait to see his face!!'

That's all for today folks. Hope you are liking it. 

P.S: I am not a good singer but I wanted the character to be a good singer so....and I love Disney and I am a Directioner!!

Peace out!!!✌️