Chapter 3

Todoroki

Well Fuck! I never should have encouraged his blatant flirtations. This was all my fault. I knew him being scared was probably a ruse, but I couldn't stop myself from checking just to be sure. Nikko was mine even if I couldn't have him. Making sure he was safe was as necessary as breathing. And look where it got us. As soon as that cherry blossom scent assailed me, I knew I was in trouble. I had about two minutes to get out before I succumbed to his heat.

Normally, I wouldn't worry about this with an omega. I'd of course been around plenty of omegas in heat. I'd even helped a few through them. I could always easily control myself with them. But those other omegas weren't Nikko. They didn't effect me nearly this much even while I was fucking them. If I didn't get away from him soon, I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

"Nikko! Go to your room!"

I put as much alpha authority into my voice as I could, only for it to have the opposite effect that I wanted. Nikko dropped to his knees letting out a lewd mewl and began nuzzling my thigh. His scent grew stronger as his hands stroked up my thigh. I let out a hiss as all my blood rushed south. My thoughts scattered as he rubbed his cheek against my cock through my jeans.

"Please. I need you."

The world outside of this moment ceased to exist. His age, my dads stupid plots, his parents trust in me. None of that mattered. Not when my omega needed me. I stopped thinking. Everything was a blur after that. Somehow we made it up to his room. Clothes fell away and Nikko was left panting and writhing beneath me on his bed. I couldn't even stop to properly appreciate his naked form. I was lost to his heat.

Our lips met in a dance of teeth and tongue and we battled for dominance. I explored every inch of his mouth with a rough groan. His slender hands clutched at my back as he moaned and arched against me. I fisted his hair in my hand and kissed down his neck, licking and nipping at the pale flesh. He cried out and rocked his hips against me.

"Please! More! So empty!"

He looked at me with lust glazed green eyes, cheeks flushed and trailing tears and I had a moment of conscience. I shouldn't be doing this. I needed to leave. This was Nikko! I wasn't supposed to have him. He deserved so much more than I could give him. I started to pull away from him, but those lean legs wrapped around my hips and pulled me against him. All that wet heat against me made me lose my mind.

"Mine!"

I let out a growl and attacked his mouth. I caught his breathless moan in a savage kiss. His nails scoured my back and his legs tightened around my waist. The room was filled with pheromones that clouded my thoughts. I couldn't take the time and think and slow down. To be gentle like he needed. To take him slowly, like he deserved. All I could think was, MINE. NEED. OMEGA.

Then I was surrounded by tight wet heat and he was crying out and I couldn't even stop to check if it was pain or pleasure. My body took over and my mind shut down. His scent. His taste. His voice. Everything he was or ever would be, was mine.

*******************************************************************************

I woke sometime in the night, sore, and wrapped around him. I was instantly flooded with guilt. He slept peacefully in my arms, oblivious to my inner turmoil. I gently extracted myself from him so I wouldn't wake him. I checked his neck and breathed a sigh of relief. Somehow, I'd been able to stop myself from claiming him. I grimaced at the feel of dried cum on my thighs and abs.

Fuck! Had I been so lost in his heat that I didn't use a condom? That had never happened to me before. Hesitantly, I gently tugged the blankets down to check him. He sighed but didn't wake up, obviously exhausted. My chest wanted to puff up in pride, but I shoved that thought away. I was a sick bastard, taking pride in taking advantage of a young omega. It was nothing to be proud about. I was no better than my father. This just proved I didn't deserve Nikko.

I quickly checked him over. He was covered in bite marks and hickeys and I felt a smile try to pull at my lips. I loved the thought of him covered in my marks. I shook the thought away. He deserved better. Dried cum flaked off his back and ass making me feel a small hint of relief. I may have taken advantage of him, but somehow, I 'd kept enough of myself to not claim him and to pull out.

Guilt filled me as I quickly and quietly covered him back up and got dressed. I wanted to leave a note, but it would be better this way. Nikko deserved someone better. Not someone with criminal ties who was too much of a coward to go against his father. I had to get away before another wave of heat hit. Who's to say if next time we would be as lucky? Nikko was way too young to be claimed and start a family.

With a heavy heart, I snuck out of the house, grateful his parents still weren't back. I made sure to lock up behind me and hurried home. After a quick shower, I began to plan. Maybe I wasn't good enough for Nikko, but I could be. I just had to get out from under my father. I would become the kind of man he deserved. And when I did, then I could make him mine. I promised myself that I would do everything I could to become the man he deserved.

The first step would be to confront my father and tell him there was no way I could help him with Bakugou. My future mate wouldn't be able to forgive him if I was responsible for his fathers death. Determination thrummed in my veins as I got dressed and drove out to see my father. I let myself into his house and confronted him in his office. I knew he wouldn't be happy with me, but I was sure I could talk my way out helping by agreeing to do something else. I just needed to gather evidence against him so I could cut all ties without worrying about him coming after me.

He smiled when he saw me.

"Ah Shoto. I hope you're here to report good news?"

"Actually. I'm here to tell you I can't help with that. I'll help you with anything else you want, just not that."

My father slowly nodded, expression bland. He was taking it much better than I thought he would. He sat back from his desk with a sigh.

"I knew your time with the Bakugous had made you soft. I thought that when I got out of jail and began training you to take over, that I could beat it out of you. I realize now that I was wrong. You'll never be like me. I'll just have to take care of it myself."

Relief filled me. All I had to do was warn Bakugou and as smart as he was, he'd figure out a way to trap my father. Then I wouldn't have to worry about it and I'd find a way to woo my omega. I smiled, thinking about it. Maybe I would get to have what I wanted sooner than I thought. I should have known it wouldn't be that easy.

My heart started racing when my father pulled out a gun. For some reason, I'd never thought my father would actually try and kill me. The bang of the gun was loud in the small space but it didn't hurt at first. Blood blossomed across my chest as I looked down in shock. I couldn't believe my own father had actually shot me. Pain rushed through me as the world went dark. I guess I never would get to have my omega.