Chapter Two

Nikko

I was going on a date with Todoroki! I made sure to exaggerate the sway of my hips as I walked away. I was so excited, I wanted to giggle and break into a dance, but I kept that to myself. I knew my age bothered him, so I had to act as mature a I could around him. Its not like seven years was even that much. He acted like he was twenty years older than me or something. Not that it would bother me if he was. He was meant to be my alpha. And I knew once they got over the shock of it, my parents would be happy for me. I just had to convince them. And I would. Right after I convinced Todoroki.

I made it home in a happy daze and almost ran into my dad. He caught my arms, frowning at me.

"You ok, honey?"

I couldn't let him know the reason I was so out of it. He'd try to put a stop to it. I didn't want to hear the omega speech again. 'Omegas had to be careful. I was too young to date. Alphas would try to take advantage of me.'  Nevermind that he had never acted like the typical omega. He'd never been worried about going out. Hell, my dad had been on the police force. But none of that mattered when it came to me. I was my parents only omega child and they treated me like porcelain. So, while I knew my parents would be happy for me when I finally convinced Todoroki to be my alpha, I couldn't let them find out before it was a done deal.

"Sorry, dad. I was just deep in thought."

He looked at me for a long time, then finally nodded. He gave me a quick hug then released me.

"I know you're disappointed about not being able to see that movie you wanted, but we'll make it up to you."

"It's ok dad. I know that you guys would take me if you could. And we can always go next weekend."

He smiled at me and kissed the top of my head. I just barely stopped myself from rolling my eyes at him. He smiled affectionately at me as if he knew I'd barely restrained myself. My father came into the room and pinched my dads butt, making him jump.

"Kacchan!"

"What? It was there. I had to."

I made gagging noises as my parents kissed in front of me. Not that them locking lips was an unfamiliar sight. My siblings and I had been treated to PDA since we were born. Even after all these years, my parents still acted like they couldn't keep their hands off each other. I might have pretended disgust every time I saw them, but in truth, it always filled me with longing. I wanted what my parents had. I wanted to know my mate loved me unconditionally and would do anything for me. I was determined to have that with Todoroki.

"You guys are gross. Get a room!"

My father smirked at me before kissing my dads neck, making him giggle.

"We are getting a room."

"Kacchan!!!!"

My dads voice was full of exasperation and love as he rolled his eyes at my father.

"Ignore him, honey. Are you sure you'll be alright tonight? You promise not to go anywhere?"

I only felt slightly guilty telling a lie. It was for their own good. They didn't need to know I had plans.

"Yes, dad. I'm just gonna relax in my room and maybe watch some Haikyuu. You two have fun."

Both my parents smiled at me and gave me hugs. My father ruffled my hair and gave me a stern look.

"We will be back in the morning, but if something happens, don't hesitate to call us."

I nodded, feeling guiltier by the minute, glad they were leaving. I watched them get in the car and waved goodbye. I had a few hours to wait so I did end up watching a few episodes of Haikyuu. At least I hadn't lied completely. After another satisfying win by Kurasuno, I hoped in the shower, then got dressed. I put on a pair of my tightest jeans with a rip along the thigh, and a green t-shirt that made my eyes pop. I added a dash of eyeliner and put on my black high tops, and a black choker, and I was ready to go. I made sure to grab my phone, wallet, and keys then headed out the door.

One uber later, and I was at the movie theater. I knew if I told Todoroki to pick me up, it would give him an excuse not to go. And while having him in the house alone would have been thrilling, he also would have been more on guard. I couldn't have that. It would take everything I had to try and seduce him. I'd let him think I was ok with this just hanging out, then I'd have him drop me off at home. I had it all planned out. I smiled to myself as I waited for him to arrive.

He walked up to me perfectly on time. I frowned at the expression on his face. He looked to be deep in thought. And they didn't seem to be good thoughts.

"What's wrong Todo?"

His expression cleared instantly and he gave me a small smile. Even though it was fake, it still made me catch my breath. Todoroki was simply stunning to look at. He shook his head at me, almost like he could read my thoughts. I smiled brightly and skipped forward.

"Ready for the movie, Todo?"

"Yeah, lets get this over with so I can get you back home."

I smiled innocently and followed him into the theater, where he bought the tickets and snacks. I behaved all through the movie and didn't so much as bat my eyes at him. When he started to relax, I knew I had him. The sun had set by the time the movie ended. All according to plan.

"Well, thanks for coming with me. You know how the parents get about my safety as an omega. I'll just call an uber and get home." Hook!

He frowned at me and I knew the thought roused his protective instincts. I barely held back a smirk, and kept my face casual.

"Don't call an uber at this time of night. I'll just drop you off at home."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to trouble you any more than I already have." Line!

"It's no problem. I want to make sure you get home safe."

"Thank you Todo!"

I followed him to his car where he held the door open for me. I smiled graciously and buckled up, crossing my legs and gazing out the window. I was the picture of grace and innocence. We rode in comfortable silence all the way home. When he pulled into the driveway, I turned to smile at him.

"Thanks again, Todo! I really enjoyed the movie. I'm just going to order some food and watch a show. You don't mind circling the block to make sure no suspicious looking people are around, do you? My parents are staying out tonight and I'm a little scared."

He frowned at me as I got out of the car and immediately got out to follow me.

"Let me just check out the house to make sure no one is here, first." Sinker!

I made sure to keep my smile to myself as I followed him to the door. I had him! Everything was going according to plan. I knew his alpha nature wouldn't be able to leave an omega helpless. I waited by the front door as he checked out the house.

"Everything seems fine. I'll circle the block a few times and if something happens just call me, ok?"

"Thank you, Todo."

Everything was going according to plan. I leaned up on tiptoe and kissed his cheek, and pretended to stumble. He caught my arm to steady me, and I looked up at him from beneath my lashes. I knew just was I was going to do to seduce him. I had plans and even backup plans, in case my first plans went awry. What I hadn't planned on, was going into heat as soon as I caught his gaze.

Omega's Reluctant AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara